Are you capable of cheating?

Ashman

Why don't you just try asking a question that makes sense instead of acting like everyone is being pretentious for thinking your thread is sh*t.d*ck.
If it does not make sense to you bruv, then go suck a c*ck instead of trying to look like a bad man on urban forums.

I disagree Vtec. - I'm just keeping it simple and to that facts.I know you didnt ask but indirectly you did because you felt to post about it so hope this makes it a lil more clear.Its as simple as I've been with my partner for over five years and never wanted to cheat on him, I also think about other people and how they feel quite alot so I can't imagine my self ever wanting to cheat on him - If the relationship gets that way then I'd prefer to split up that disrespect my self and him.
You love to talk for no reasonHe was being literalCAPABLEI am CAPABLE of rapeI could physically hold a girl down, and force her to have sex with meI am CAPABLE of doing thisI wouldn't do it. But I am still capable.
Im fully aware of what capable means thank you.Its a forum, a whole heap of you talk for no reason! But its cool ill take that one.
If you know what it means, then why did you disagree with the definition of capable that Vtec posted :/Thats why you talk for no reason
That wasn't why i was disagreeing.

yet again, come with a simple question and people like to act as if they have p.hd.I would never cheat. I have been brought up with values. Would rather end it with someone and then do my ting then to do it whilst I am with someone.FACT.
How you gonna come in here flauntin your ignorence so carelessly? morals and values realisticly have nuttin 2 do with the situation. I bet money when u married ceazy u expected that 2 be for the rest of ur life and that aint no send I'm just showin the sad truth that things don't always turn out how u expect them 2. Same way u dnt think u would cheat on someone else it could happen. the way ur tried 2 state your faithful as a fact is extreme n deep down u kno that. Real Talk

yet again, come with a simple question and people like to act as if they have p.hd.I would never cheat. I have been brought up with values. Would rather end it with someone and then do my ting then to do it whilst I am with someone.FACT.
How you gonna come in here flauntin your ignorence so carelessly? morals and values realisticly have nuttin 2 do with the situation. I bet money when u married ceazy u expected that 2 be for the rest of ur life and that aint no send I'm just showin the sad truth that things don't always turn out how u expect them 2. Same way u dnt think u would cheat on someone else it could happen. the way ur tried 2 state your faithful as a fact is extreme n deep down u kno that. Real Talk
Did I cheat doe?NO!So, don't try judge me by your own standards sunny jim!

Did I cheat doe?NO!So, don't try judge me by your own standards sunny jim!
Are you really gonna try and hold what u said as a factual statement?U didn't cheat when u was with ceazy fact, granted but saying u will never cheat on a girl when u blatently cannot see what your future holds is actin as naïve as guys sayin they will never lick pum and u kno it... Don't be that guyWorst thing is u killed urself with ur own question n tried 2 come out all high n mighty... u haven't cheated on any one yet fact are u capable of cheatin on some one course you areYou may actually never cheat on a girl n if u don't more power 2 ya but everyome on here knows u aint in a position 2 say that yet which is why everyone's dissin ur threadEven ease edited her post and accepted that its not somethin you can say is as black & white as you will or won't cheat so are u really gonna act more naïve than this? Seriously think before u reply. Real Talk

How you gonna come in here flauntin your ignorence so carelessly?
:D

i can only hope ppl are being deliberately obtuse because its ashman,the question is basic enough its not like man is suggesting there is some malfunction were evrytime he goes to cheat he suddenly catches fire or gets struck by lightening ffsbut i cosign the outdated sentiment sean,i am from the old school some mite saybut i would not have a commited relationship with one of these animals in the first instance so the point becomes mute

i can only hope ppl are being deliberately obtuse because its ashman,the question is basic enough its not like man is suggesting there is some malfunction were evrytime he goes to cheat he suddenly catches fire or gets struck by lightening ffsbut i cosign the outdated sentiment sean,i am from the old school some mite saybut i would not have a commited relationship with one of these animals in the first instance so the point becomes mute
Glad someone can give a serious response. I consider myself as being from the old school too. Probably explains their responses in comparison to yours.

I disagree Vtec. - I'm just keeping it simple and to that facts.I know you didnt ask but indirectly you did because you felt to post about it so hope this makes it a lil more clear.Its as simple as I've been with my partner for over five years and never wanted to cheat on him, I also think about other people and how they feel quite alot so I can't imagine my self ever wanting to cheat on him - If the relationship gets that way then I'd prefer to split up that disrespect my self and him.
You love to talk for no reason
excl.gif stupid bitch

Glad someone can give a serious response. I consider myself as being from the old school too. Probably explains their responses in comparison to yours.
Na u kno what I aint havin that. Ashmans question is not actually a question what so ever cause we can only answer based on past judgements when the present changes every second. When most people are in relationship it is not usually in their intentions to cheat. But in certain circumstances you can become capable of cheating. Some will cheat in those circumstances and some won't. Simple as that. What's so hard 2 understand?This isn't about tryin 2 make ashman look stupid its just common senseI could turn round now n say "ahh I'm a playa for life, aint no girl gonna tie me down" then meet a girl who changes my life n I remain faithful 2 forever.As I said its not about tryin 2 say everyones a dog or will be, its about knowin the fact u dnt kno what ur future holds n what u could end up doin n tbh I think that's what most people were gettin at. Ashman its got nuttin 2 do with who's old or new school ur backin social cause its in ur favour. Not everyone intentionally goes out and cheats. Doesn't mean it can't or won't happen. Real Talk
  • Downvote 1