JUST BLAZE vs ALCHEMIST LONDON SOUNCLASH

Nola D

It wasn't really a clash tbh

Just showcasing alot of Hip Hop classics

/

At first I was not enjoying it, as it was way too hot and I get agitated (I'm never going East Village again) but by about 12 there was more room and I started to enjoy the night, they was playing pure bangers. Sick night and I've only had an hours sleep...dno how I'm still awake at my desk right now

LOL TRUSS MAN REACHED FWD LAST NIGHT.

FELL ASLEEP WITH A FAG IN MY HAND IN MY BED WHOOPS!!!!!!

WOKE UP MAD LATE FOR WORK!

lucky u didnt burn down ur house.

/

i'm fackin shattered too was on a hype in there tbh now I have a sore throat kmt

Come to the conclusion, Fabolous will never be given a better beat in his life and it's all thanks to Just Blaze doing 'Breathe'

!!

havent heard this in a club for agessssssss.... reminded me how much of a f*ck*ng banger it is!!

pissed i missed Tick Tock tho, got to the club at midnight....

Co-sign. Went to this last night and it was liiiiiiive. So many f*ck*ng bangers, and the sound system in the place was on point. East Village is a sweatbox though, I was sweating like it was a gym session, kmt.

Some highlights of the night were when "We Gon Make it" and "Exhibit C" were dropped. Madness.

Wish there was more hip hop stuff like this, or maybe I just don't know about them.

Co-sign. Went to this last night and it was liiiiiiive. So many f*ck*ng bangers, and the sound system in the place was on point. East Village is a sweatbox though, I was sweating like it was a gym session, kmt.

Some highlights of the night were when "We Gon Make it" and "Exhibit C" were dropped. Madness.

Wish there was more hip hop stuff like this, or maybe I just don't know about them.

check out doctors orders mate they put on this show http://www.thedoctorsorders.com/