Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

f*ck ALL YOU COMPLAINERS

JUST GOT THE GAME

AINT NO NIGGAS KILLING MY BUZZ

MARVEL BABY

P.S FORMERS A KNOWN WHINGER HOW YOU TAKING HIM SERIOUSLY TITAN FROM WHEN MAN QUIT SUPER AND WAS GONNA PLAY TEKKEN WHEN HIS CHARACTER WAS TOP TEIR

SNM

1) Former confirmed what Blackheart and Capo were already saying.

2) Viper is not top tier

3) You are going to be sh*t because you cannot roll twice and abuse f+mk

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Natty has the right idea tbh. Some of us are having a bit of a whinge but you shoud really see for yourself what the game is saying. New sh*t keeps poppin off on the daily so the sooner you get this game the better so its easier to keep up with stuff.

Through all my negative comments, I should have probably made it a bit more clear that I do like this game enough to bang it out and see how the game develops. It is early days and Im not making the mistake of skipping relavant games again like I did with SF4 which I strongy regret if I am being honest.

/

Titan Viper is good imo, slyly being slept on I think cause it seems to be all about Wesker and Mags right now. Wanna give her a spin myself shes got a bunch of sh*t to play with.

One thing I will say about yesterday, is that I did see a variety of characters being played. To a decent level too (It wasn't a dante, wesker, deadpool fest)

More variety than an evo top 8 for mvc2.... Dunno why u man never played mvc2 tbh.

I aksed deejay to teach me mvc2 before mvc3 was announced and he said there is no point learn vanilla.......

so i did

f*ck ALL YOU COMPLAINERS

JUST GOT THE GAME

AINT NO NIGGAS KILLING MY BUZZ

MARVEL BABY

P.S FORMERS A KNOWN WHINGER HOW YOU TAKING HIM SERIOUSLY TITAN FROM WHEN MAN QUIT SUPER AND WAS GONNA PLAY TEKKEN WHEN HIS CHARACTER WAS TOP TEIR

SNM

1) Former confirmed what Blackheart and Capo were already saying.

2) Viper is not top tier

3) You are going to be sh*t because you cannot roll twice and abuse f+mk

4.00 minutes in to at least 10.00 mark but try watch all of it if you can.

I really wanna learn Viper for this game.

She looks too fun and less stress than Ssf4.

i think shes harder to use in this then in SF4 imo.

lol nah im not trying to convert anybody, just trying to reinforce my point.

he makes ALOT of flawed points

spesh when he compared it to sf4

because what applys to that game applys to this

like mashing happening

sf4 has easy combos that do more damage that harder ones saying scrubs cant do links, well in this scrubs cant do the harder sh*t but the easy stuff hurts

i still say if the damage was perma on low it would make a huge diffrence

also tvc died because nobody gave it a chance , was on the Wii and very few people new who any of the characters were , not because its a bad game