Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

akuma just looks like ryu but with a otg and low health....dry although raging deamon looks f*ck*ng fast

taskmaster has moves coppied from people not even in the game(punisher, hawkeye,dark knight prob another one ive missed the refrence to ) looks alright , not as good as i was expecting

so natty what are you gonna do before a teir list drops?

so natty what are you gonna do before a teir list drops?

play the character i like the most + Dante + someone else with synergy and work my way from there

might aswell roll with that I dont think theres any few characters that dominate other any others n prob wont be for a long time

/

lol@taskmasters voice, taking the piss

Gootecks and Mikes excellent adventures, they talk about the game and stuff.

What makes this interesting though is

• Unblockabooo
  • Chun-li jump canceling her sweep

Both from 11:30 onwards.

lol f*ck Mags hes some fob, Chun really is the real Mags.

Omar pm'd me out the blue with a lil write up about Storm. I need to buy the guy a pint. It should really go somewhere on N.E but I've been breddin movelists for time and have been getting nothing but air. The people that would know are being stingy aswell.... So f*ck em.

Its a lot though and don't wanna be wasting space with an essay of a char that many people ain't interested in so if you wan't it I will happily pm.

lol Mags in Mvc2 couldn't even jump cancel his sweep or crouch hard punch on block- it had to hit. If she has an 100% by herself or involving partner then she will be worse than Magneto ever was lol.

Chun has triple jump, 8 way dash, instant overhead, spammy move and an assist to boot. Storm and Mags only have one air dash and they ain't got no tri jump no more (you have to be at your peak of jump to have overhead now.) Ah well, Chun band wagon it is then.