Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

BTW they where running the setups on Xbox 360's!!! probably about 10-15 screens two controllers each.

And in the middle a mock arcade setup, sitdown style, madcatz arcade sticks, 2 x large

screens, running mini tournaments. (I assume it also was running off a 360 console.)

Most of the guys there where those electronic dojo/the midlands based neo empire spin offs. I read on there forum that a load of them would be there.

To much nerdiness and ramblings for my liking to be seen amongst, so ducked out pretty sharpish, after a few goes on the game.

167507_10150089830996726_514561725_6119150_3083126_n-630x470.jpg

Not official, but those huddled round the main two big screens obviously had there own sh*t goin on and planned in advance so it was competition amongst themselves, them neo dudes innit. Otherwise pretty much open to any joe bloggs shoppin to have a browse.

lol yeh Modok and no Sent would be a par actually.

Anyways, Sent should be in for gameplay reasons, hes just too much.

Story/fan service ain't really important people forget all that stuff after the first two weeks. Thats why man who are crying about megaman not being included "because hes capcoms mascot!!" are kinda annoying.

lol init Abel is the most generic fighting game character in existence. Strike/grappler character with memory loss or suttin? Does he even have a story line?

Besides Sent in Mvc2 had it all mehn, he actualy had one of the best rushdown/pressure games you don't have to play him dry at all. He also made a lot of teams viable too and plus hes one of the fastest if you play him right.

You man are sayin you would pick a deadout character with a sick storyline over a random char with a gassed moveset/attributes?

/

Yeh I am also impressed at the amount of traveling aswell. Man like Omar came from your sides Natty,