Religion

spiderman

ye thats true, their both pretty much as bad as each other. the funniest part is they view each other as the polar opposites of themselves and feel that the others thinking is completely wrong :lol:

im not really one to discuss religion either, its a touchy area and it highly subjective. its not something that you can sit down and have a limited rational discussion on like you can with most things just because of the nature of it. thats why its best to just alow everyone to have their own beliefs and respect them, and forget about whose right or wrong. the hardcore atheists and the hardcore preechers trying to convert people just need to lay off a bit.

i only made this thread and actualy decided to think about religion because of that video tbh.

i also think some pple are just trying to reinvent their own religion as a means to claim they beleive in something

acting as if its Wrong for a Religion to have a set of ground rules

as if claiming to beleive in the god of said religion while ignoring the basic ground rules of the same religion is enough

and if your god has no ground rules then you might as well check into the madhouse

cos even the scientific theory has ground rules

there are so many controls embedded into this forum's existence that "control" us

talkless of the purpose of a religion.

How can religion be corrupt as so many of you claim? Isn't each holy book supposed to be the unaltered pure word of god?

Yeah I used to believe in god but then I grew up ,did some research and came to the conclusion that all religions are man made and used to control the population.

We are just a species that has attained a level of intelligence where we have realised our own morality.

Dogs dont go to heaven and neither do we.

All the holly books weren't written by GODs own hand, somone had to write them and with that comes perspective, bias, a personal understanding of things etc etc

Anything where man is involved cannot be pure, because we are not pure.