Religion

spiderman

i know there is the Most High consciousness which i believe all our existance is engulfed in

God to me mans something different, im not treligious though i can sympathize with some of the scripture

i feel, i have a spirituality that i inherited, religion on the otherhand, is a doctrine that u adopt

basically this

spirituality is a part of human nature i suppose. even someone who doesnt believe in God must have some kind of spiritual levels of thinking at times. so with that i think the general population will always believe in some form of God and religion because its in our psycology. whether its something thats real or not is just beyond human scope and nobody will know for sure, so nobody can disprove anyones belief.

what i find funny is how people can watch videos of some faceless guy and then be convinced theres no God.

How can religion be corrupt as so many of you claim? Isn't each holy book supposed to be the unaltered pure word of god?

Yeah I used to believe in god but then I grew up ,did some research and came to the conclusion that all religions are man made and used to control the population.

We are just a species that has attained a level of intelligence where we have realised our own morality.

Dogs dont go to heaven and neither do we.

How can religion be corrupt as so many of you claim? Isn't each holy book supposed to be the unaltered pure word of god?

Yeah I used to believe in god but then I grew up ,did some research and came to the conclusion that all religions are man made and used to control the population.

We are just a species that has attained a level of intelligence where we have realised our own morality.

ur white, and spirituality is not common amongst you.

religion never controlled populations. corrupt leaders using religion as a means to gain power created and corrupted religion

You're right. Intelligence and logic is much more common.

except that even by your own white standards of gauging intelligence,

asians (orientals) are more intelligent, and are just as spiritual as their founding african fathers.

asians (orientals) are more intelligent, and are just as spiritual as their founding african fathers.

And what ethnicity is Venom?

Shockingly, he's half black half thai.

Just stop it and behave yourself.

• Upvote 1

half black, thai, and chinese,

and i know you're using ignorance to describe the orient as probably just japanese and chinese

however the real meaning of the orient applies to south eastern asia which includes thailand

behave yourself and stop acting like you know me. idiot

and i know you're using ignorance to describe the orient as probably just japanese and chinese

however the real meaning of the orient applies to south eastern asia which includes thailand

I do not give a f*ck about who your Mother/Grandmother got f*cked by.

Keep believing in your false god. I could not care LESS. However, you always seem very interested in what I believe in. The feeling is not mutual.

I would like to belive there is a god and when we die we go to heaven and live forever

But to be honest deep down I know when I die I die

How comes none of the stuff what happened back in the day dont happen now?

sh*t is made up its as belivable as a blue man with six arms bopping down the road

to me religion etc is just a form of controlling people

I do not give a f*ck about who your Mother/Grandmother got f*cked by.

Keep believing in your false god. I could not care LESS. However, you always seem very interested in what I believe in. The feeling is not mutual.

i couldn't care less in what you beleive in. im laughing at what you dont beleive in, and you call that based on logic

you always stupid f*cking prick into topics where people are asked to discuss their religious opinions by claiming that everyone who does beleive in something is an idiot

you're smarter and wiser cos you ur pissed at the church after a revd probably f*cked you during confession.

that revd wasnt acting on Gods behalf so take your religious bashing elsewhere and get over yourself.

how come you never make a thread to express how much you detest religion?

lol@ thinking i CARE what you beleive in.

I would like to belive there is a god and when we die we go to heaven and live forever

But to be honest deep down I know when I die I die

How comes none of the stuff what happened back in the day dont happen now?

sh*t is made up its as belivable as a blue man with six arms bopping down the road

to me religion etc is just a form of controlling people

Exactly. Why don't we ever hear of talking snakes and grow men being swallowed by giant fishes and surviving after 3 days in this day in age?

Guest Esquilax

Just live your life IMO

If you wanna go to church then do your ting

If you wanna go to a mosque then do your ting

If you wanna put explosives in your Levis and blow up a bus route then it's probably best to not do your ting and get yourself down the mental hospital

Most of all lighten up

• Upvote 2

Never knew there were so Somalian people in Shepards Bush outside the chicken and burger shops like swarms some nice girls were not if they were somali or not (not being rude)

people trying to clock if I am somalian so I made sure I had bashment playing from my phone and had my jamacian bandanna on

also were are all the english people in central london everyone is european where have all the people gone see british asians about but not much black ENGLISH/londoner or white ENGLISH/londoner

first video simply articulated views i've always held (apart from his pedantic analysis of phrases such as "life after death")

that being said there is no logical reason why i still believe in some of the core teachings of the catholic faith, but i do. In fact the few religious beliefs i do hold are completly inconsistant with my general way of thinking.

If i'm honest i think its due to my inability to completly break away from the religious conditioning i experienced as a child.

but in truth the reasons for my beliefs are irrelevant, the point is i believe despite the fact that the logicican in me acknowledges that religion as a whole is....unsatisfactory...to say the least.

but hey...thats the beautiful thing about faith, a blind baseless belief trumps logic every time.

oh and destiny is bull, 100% free will wen i'm ere

first video simply articulated views i've always held (apart from his pedantic analysis of phrases such as "life after death")

that being said there is no logical reason why i still believe in some of the core teachings of the catholic faith, but i do. In fact the few religious beliefs i do hold are completly inconsistant with my general way of thinking.

If i'm honest i think its due to my inability to completly break away from the religious conditioning i experienced as a child.

but in truth the reasons for my beliefs are irrelevant, the point is i believe despite the fact that the logicican in me acknowledges that religion as a whole is....unsatisfactory...to say the least.

but hey...thats the beautiful thing about faith, a blind baseless belief trumps logic every time.

thats why its one of those things that cant be touched. its someones "belief" and its not really structured around evidence and facts like science or modern practices, its something that requires that additional step of faith on that which apparently cant be measured or reached by us and is always beyond us.

ive got a similar kind of inconsistency as you, the logical part of my mind contradicting the spiritual/religious part and vice versa. i suppose i just avoid the middle ground more so and keep the two isolated. like you its because i was brought up with religion that i hold it with me and it provides me with strength. the way i rationalise it is that like i said, belief cant be credited or discredited and so it will always be above our abillities to measure and examine the acts of God. that also brings a bit of humility because even though we may be a highly sophisticated and developed civilisation, it would be arrogant to assume that we know and understand all concievable workings of the universe and beyond.

thats why its one of those things that cant be touched. its someones "belief" and its not really structured around evidence and facts like science or modern practices, its something that requires that additional step of faith on that which apparently cant be measured or reached by us and is always beyond us.

ive got a similar kind of inconsistency as you, the logical part of my mind contradicting the spiritual/religious part and vice versa. i suppose i just avoid the middle ground more so and keep the two isolated. like you its because i was brought up with religion that i hold it with me and it provides me with strength. the way i rationalise it is that like i said, belief cant be credited or discredited and so it will always be above our abillities to measure and examine the acts of God. that also brings a bit of humility because even though we may be a highly sophisticated and developed civilisation, it would be arrogant to assume that we know and understand all concievable workings of the universe and beyond.

i get exactly what u mean

sometimes when i hear certain people talk about how God (as we believe him to be) couldn't possibly exist and then try and give reasons as to why, they just come off appallingly arrogant. As if the notion that his works and the laws that govern them are beyond our understanding, isn't even a possibility.

i've often found that hard core atheists are just as bad as the hard core religious when it comes to respecting the beliefs of others and having a sensible non-patronising disscussion about religion as a whole

reason why i usually just stay clear of such discussions