(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

GGs Titan,Fun set. Makoto's st.MP is GDLK, stuffs out a lot of moves. I'm pretty sure in AE Makoto's DP will at worst trade with meaty jumps. How do you think Makoto is coming along? Starting to feel a bit more comfortable with her but making a few execution errors like wiff grabs when they should be instant ax kicks./And I sorted out my MAC on Fri :D

GGs Xander.I guess the whiff grabs you were talking about was after blocked focus attacks. I thought you just kept doing it. Throwing you is f*ck*ng hard :lol:You are improving with her still. I liked how you used alot more sweeps in our set. Caught me off guard alot. Axe kick has a lot of priority as well as I unfortunately found out. Beat out my st.hk anti air and tk sometimes. You also rushed me down alot more and I think that is where Makoto can even up things with Viper. Trying to zone you with Seismos is hard since the dash covers so much ground but also be careful with backdashes as EX Seismo OS catches it./Good sh*t on teh mac. They replace the casing/housing yeah? Also what time did you come in because I didn't see you on Friday? I worked from 12-9pm. Morning ting?