(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

What I clocked that you need to stop doing is1: When I go for a cross over and you have no bar you ALWAYS teleport because you are scared of the TT but if I have ultra I can hit you with it I tried to once or twice but I f*cked up and ex falling sky came out2: When I cross over you headstomp everytime and if you do the hand follow up thing if you're close I can focus it and if you go far away I can ultraYour frame trap is sick were if you try to crouch tech counter hit hp happens and you hk scissors i would have been baffed but my cousin has started doing it on me so I knew about it
you can ultra but you dont thats why ill keep doing itoh your talking about devils reverse, and again you can ultra it but you have the reactions of an old manand f*ck Abel's EX TT so much bullshit
Bad habits mate bad habitsLol its sick to stop all that cr.lk bullshit

west coast warzone 2 is on tonightsick
whats the url for the stream? i cant find it online. wanna try playing again natty?
sorry the actual stream starts tomorrowbut battlefield arcadia is also on tomorrowi think wcwz will be better though f*ck west coast though