(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

LOL @ people thinking bk's are the only source of damage.Seismo hammer>>>Hakan's Ultra 2
all round???1 oil up then slide full screen then kick backviper can't turtle IMOit will be to nuts :D
Fam, judging from what I have seen in the game (visually in regards to how big Hakan is), Viper can hit Hakan with a Seismo from full screen. If his hitbox is like Rufus or Sagat's when crouched, I can literally ground pound all day.I need to play this game.

LOL @ people thinking bk's are the only source of damage.Seismo hammer>>>Hakan's Ultra 2
all round???1 oil up then slide full screen then kick backviper can't turtle IMOit will be to nuts :D
Fam, judging from what I have seen in the game (visually in regards to how big Hakan is), Viper can hit Hakan with a Seismo from full screen. If his hitbox is like Rufus or Sagat's when crouched, I can literally ground pound all day.I need to play this game.
i am in training mode nowwanna see if oil dive will beat seismo

Seriously is the match up that sick in her favour?!:lol:So basically, as soon as Viper gets at least one EX bar Hakan is toast.:D
:lol:Do not under estimate oil showedonce thats active oil slide goes through full screen ground pounds and the range on his throw is more stupid then giefs in sf4

Seriously is the match up that sick in her favour?!:lol:So basically, as soon as Viper gets at least one EX bar Hakan is toast.:D
:lol:Do not under estimated oil showedonce thats active oil slide goes through full screen ground pounds and the range on his throw is more stupid then giefs in sf4
Feints FTW.

how many people on here are staying with the same main as in SF4
:D
@ least the sluts got improvements and a good second ultra!i would have stuck with rog but that ultra 2 has pissed me offi dont get y they would do that
ultra 2 isnt really much improvment at allnot as much aspeople think