Broken Britain

n/a

Lets have it right now, the only thing im taking from 'phil' is his weak ass shitty little come backs thinking i can be bothered to go back and fourth with the c*nt. For the last time Mr Brooks ur not even in the same pond, swim away.

• Upvote 1

Lets have it right now, the only thing im taking from 'phil' is his weak ass shitty little come backs thinking i can be bothered to go back and fourth with the c*nt. For the last time Mr Brooks ur not even in the same pond, swim away.

You jumped out the pond because I bully you too much. You're a victim.

Guest WAVESURFER

Good on the Asian kid for spitting in his face tbh. It's no worse than those cunts deserve.

Disappointed at how feeble the subsequent fight was though.

spitting in someones face coz you disagree with his political beliefs??

ask yourself whose the bigot in all of this

OK, I asked myself "who is the bigot in all of this?", and it's definitely still the BNP guy.

Anything else you want me to ask myself?

Guest TimeBomb

i dnt like the BNP but if nick griffin had to right islamic paikstani culture sweeping across barking to the point where prospective members of parliament are baracked and attacked in the street

then i would stand with mr griffin

free speech and democracy are far more importaant than the fairy tale islamic religion or tradinatial backward bengali customs...

this election oppened my eyes... muslims refusing to vote because its against the quran...

well why are you in this country if you refuse to partake in forming a coherent integrated community

similally the white working clases and their black pets should hold their heads in shame.. 500000 people voted for the BNP and national front...

hwo retarded is that...

what muslims refused to vote? every muslim i know voted.

people in this country need to stop instantly linkin islam and asians, those youtes in the vid were just jackass asians, islam had no involvement.

Guest TimeBomb

timebomb can i ask u

ask a white male would i b accepted in the mosque? are there many white muslims?

im not considering converting but i'd like 2 know a little more about the religion since its portrayed as an "ethnic only" religion in most of the media

of course you would be accepted, you would be welcomed, you will find many people in the mosque willing to help you learn.

Once u decide if its the right choice for you, u say shahada with the imam, which is just a simple line declaring there is no god but allah and his prophet is mohammed, then u try be the best muslim u can be like the rest of us.

u will find white converts at any given mosque, and on a lot of occasions they practice the religion the best.

Guest Esquilax

Feel a bit sorry for you muslims sometimes

Majority are some of the safest people in the country but get brought down to a hideous level by the cunts

Bit like paedo priests in a way

timebomb can i ask u

ask a white male would i b accepted in the mosque? are there many white muslims?

im not considering converting but i'd like 2 know a little more about the religion since its portrayed as an "ethnic only" religion in most of the media

Islam is probably the most open religion to all ethnicities.

That's why Malcolm X changed his views. After his pilgrimage to Mecca, he said he believed that all races could be united under Islam.

Guest Esquilax

timebomb can i ask u

That's why Malcolm X changed his views. After his pilgrimage to Mecca, he said he believed that all races could be united under Islam.

What you on about Malcolm X wanted to live on an island with all the other black people and got killed by Islam

timebomb can i ask u

Yeah but I wanna draw Mohammed. I can't partake in a religion that infringes on my right to draw. Taking liberties. Literally.

timebomb can i ask u

Yeah but I wanna draw Mohammed. I can't partake in a religion that infringes on my right to draw. Taking liberties. Literally.

r u white?

Who's asking 'blad'?