RINSE FM GONE LEGAL

Thizz

Guest Awesome Kong

Esq, this shows who much you have been brainwashed by the british (english specifically). Whites have always thought of themselves as above everyone and discredit other races achievements until they manage to reach the same levels as other races.

/

With regards to that photo, who were the first people to confirm the world was round whilst the english were killing heads who said that?

Who were the first people to make contact with the people of America before whites changed history and lied about who did? (there are evidence of this).

Who were the first people to adopt the skull & cross bones on their ships?

Answer = Africans.

So f*ck off mate.

Guest Awesome Kong

He's talking sh*t either way, I don't know why you're trying to defend him

He has a long history of saying and thinking absolutely bizarre and ridiculous things, and this is no different

Attributing racial issues where they're completely irrelevant

Explain why I am talking sh*t!

You are just pissed at the truth. Your silly little picture shows how ignorant you are.

We blacks have created so many music genres, then the whites want in and try limit how much black success can be achieved in those scenes.

Guest Esquilax

You seem to think I have some allegiance with England/ Britain

Lol at the skull and cross bones comment though, keep proving my point you deranged mess

I don't necessarily agree with him but I think his point is this along with a few of my own thoughts in response to some of the replies to Justin.

Rinse FM is a station that's popularity is largely based on playing MOBO genres but the people who stand to profit from it most handsomely aren't black. I know you're likely to say that a lot of the genres that are played on Rinse are made by predominantly white producers but when you look at these genres more closely they are what you could call interpretations of MOBO genres by white people.

Before there was drum and bass there was jungle.

Before there was dubstep there was grime.

I liked jungle and I liked grime but I don't particularly like drum and bass or Dubstep and it's very simple why. Grime and jungle had a rhythmic quality that both drum and bass and Dubstep lack, I don't know if it's hard wired into our DNA but syncopation is always present in MOBO whereas music made predominantly by white people tends to be more rigid and formulaic. Dubstep and Drum & Bass to me are genres where technical ability is too predominant (how to modify sounds through automation etc) and the rhythmic qualities of the tunes are seriously lacking.

This all ties in with the point Justin made about Rinse because you could say that although Rinse were originally a station that pushed Grime when Dubstep came about they put a lot of their weight behind it at the expense of Grime. Now I'm not saying there weren't good reasons to do this, the stupidity of too many of the artists in grime meant they were seen as too much hassle in comparison to the people in the Dubstep scene who were much more level headed and geared towards establishing sustainable a scene.

I agree with Faze in a sense in him saying that music doesn't have a colour but at a corporate level it definitely does and corporations are who Rinse are rubbing shoulders with now. There's no doubt in my mind that them being fronted by white people and their flagship artists being white has helped them to be taken more seriously on a corporate level, I seriously doubt had Grime been the genre they'd been pushing and say for example Katie Pearl had been their flagship artists that they'd be anywhere near as successful.

It's a mixture of failings by the pioneers of the grime scene, reluctance to conform to the way things work on a corporate level, pre determined stereotypes and a lack of business sense that resulted in black people at the top of the grime scene being unable to turn a niche genre into an established scene in a way that Dubstep has.

We see it repeated time and time again with MOBO scenes here in the UK

Jungle, Garage, Grime, Bassline, Funky House All scenes that at one point had the potential to flourish and become established internationally but failed.

On the flip you've got Drum and bass that's now a global scene and Dubstep which is well on it's way if it's not already there yet the genres that in many ways were the inspiration for both are dead.

Went slightly off track but I'm sure you'll get the gist.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I don't necessarily agree with him but I think his point is this along with a few of my own thoughts in response to some of the replies to Justin.

Rinse FM is a station that's popularity is largely based on playing MOBO genres but the people who stand to profit from it most handsomely aren't black. I know you're likely to say that a lot of the genres that are played on Rinse are made by predominantly white producers but when you look at these genres more closely they are what you could call interpretations of MOBO genres by white people.

I liked jungle and I liked grime but I don't particularly like drum and bass or Dubstep and it's very simple why. Grime and jungle had a rhythmic quality that both drum and bass and Dubstep lack, I don't know if it's hard wired into our DNA but syncopation is always present in MOBO whereas music made predominantly by white people tends to be more rigid and formulaic. Dubstep and Drum & Bass to me are genres where technical ability is too predominant (how to modify sounds through automation etc) and the rhythmic qualities of the tunes are seriously lacking.

This all ties in with the point Justin made about Rinse because you could say that although Rinse were originally a station that pushed Grime when Dubstep came about they put a lot of their weight behind it at the expense of Grime. Now I'm not saying there weren't good reasons to do this, the stupidity of too many of the artists in grime meant they were seen as too much hassle in comparison to the people in the Dubstep scene who were much more level headed and geared towards establishing sustainable a scene.

I agree with Faze in a sense in him saying that music doesn't have a colour but at a corporate level it definitely does and corporations are who Rinse are rubbing shoulders with now. There's no doubt in my mind that them being fronted by white people and their flagship artists being white has helped them to be taken more seriously on a corporate level, I seriously doubt had Grime been the genre they'd been pushing and say for example Katie Pearl had been their flagship artists that they'd be anywhere near as successful.

It's a mixture of failings by the pioneers of the grime scene, reluctance to conform to the way things work on a corporate level, pre determined stereotypes and a lack of business sense that resulted in black people at the top of the grime scene being unable to turn a niche genre into an established scene in a way that Dubstep has.

Jungle, Garage, Grime, Bassline, Funky House All scenes that at one point had the potential to flourish and become established internationally but failed.

On the flip you've got Drum and bass that's now a global scene and Dubstep which is well on it's way if it's not already there yet the genres that in many ways were the inspiration for both are dead.

FFS

MY MAN WROTE A WHOLE ESSAY WHAT IS THIS

EDIT. MY APOLOGIES READ THE TING

REAL TARK RIGHT THERE

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Dubstep, from what I know, was created by black people.

/

I do not have anything against Faze tbh, but to say music has no colour is a lie, bait lie! You could be white and enter in a black music scene and get lots of money are be more successful. You could be black entering a scene that is now white (remember, most music white people listen to were created by blacks) and have less of a chance of becoming successful.

/

Esquilax, you no nothing about life, especially from a black persons perspective. LOL @ laughing at the fact of where the skull and cross bones come from, you seem like you don't want to learn anything and you are quite happy being a dumb f*ck. Seen!

Guest Esquilax

i agree with you mate, mostly

I see what you mean about the white side of the music being formulaic etc, but for myself, often times white prods. take the MOBO and improve it, or move it in a direction that wouldn't have been moved into had they not gotten into it. Perhaps that's something to do what you mentioned earlier about hardwired DNA

I still think Justin's chatting sh*t, he's not even saying a joint effort, he wants exclusivity, like it's owed

sh*t's not owed

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

lol@ the way justin trolIed the thread into a race debate, good one mate.

I am just stating what is happening. You would get a set at a club or on radio over me because you are white, whatever level you was on.

Music has colour.

Guest Esquilax

I am just stating what is happening. You would get a set at a club or on radio over me because you are white, whatever level you was on.

Music has colour.

This is bullshit

You reckon BMC would get a set over SBTRKT or some sh*t black DJ? No way

Guest Awesome Kong

I see what you mean about the white side of the music being formulaic etc, but for myself, often times white prods. take the MOBO and improve it, or move it in a direction that wouldn't have been moved into had they not gotten into it. Perhaps that's something to do what you mentioned earlier about hardwired DNA

I still think Justin's chatting sh*t, he's not even saying a joint effort, he wants exclusivity, like it's owed

sh*t's not owed

:/ So white people improve black music, yes???? Swear that is what Blazin'Squad said about the tune "Cross Roads!"

You chat rubbish, whites have ALWAYS sampled black music or moved into a scene then lock out the blacks.

Again, TELL ME WHERE I AM CHATTING sh*t INIT?!

Guest Awesome Kong

Music has colour.

This is bullshit

You reckon BMC would get a set over SBTRKT or some sh*t black DJ? No way

Club / Radio owners will look at the skin and make a decide (unless you're a big or "super star" dj). Keep chatting sh*t though, your trolling isn't working.

Guest Awesome Kong

TBH, I'd just like to see us (Blacks) make our own companies become big and have control over our music etc etc instead of being used as a tool of making money for other races.

Look at what Dynamat said once apon a time about house:

I wish black people would just leave our scene alone

When we created it, yeah? You used to beg grime music, yeah? f*ck Off!!!

If it wasn't for disco, if you want to get more modern the Felix Da House Kat then there would be no "Your Scene." Mug.

I don't necessarily agree with him but I think his point is this along with a few of my own thoughts in response to some of the replies to Justin...

sh*t's not owed

Yeah there's no doubt that 'white' producers will take it in a different direction but it's arguable whether they improve it. The problem I have is that I look at the scenes that inspired the offshoots and feel like they were under appreciated and not presented with enough opportunities to enable them to take it up a level.

Music shouldn't be coloured but when the corporates get involved you cannot help but look at the differences in how it's received based on who's delivering it.

Ownership is the wrong way of looking at it but there should be a proportionate amount of influence.

Guest Esquilax

I don't necessarily agree with him but I think his point is this along with a few of my own thoughts in response to some of the replies to Justin...

sh*t's not owed

Yeah there's no doubt that 'white' producers will take it in a different direction but it's arguable whether they improve it. The problem I have is that I look at the scenes that inspired the offshoots and feel like they were under appreciated and not presented with enough opportunities to enable them to take it up a level.

Music shouldn't be coloured but when the corporates get involved you cannot help but look at the differences in how it's received based on who's delivering it.

Ownership is the wrong way of looking at it but there should be a proportionate amount of influence.

That's the beautiful thing about music, it is arguable

/

We get it really wrong sometimes, like the new wave of 'dubstep', but yeah you get my drift

Guest Awesome Kong

This Esquifaggot saying whites improve black music is pissing me off. Listen to the majority of the original samples used by white people to make their tunes and you will realise that the originals were far better.

WHY WONT YOU SAY WERE I AM CHATTING sh*t SO I CAN DEAD YOU?

Guest Esquilax

:/

I'm not talking about sampling you f*ck*ng clueless prick

Lol at me educating your dilapidated brain when you don't even know what we're talking about

I shall not be responding to you again, you thick, thick lass.

Guest Awesome Kong

So you can't find anything within my posts that indicate I am chatting sh*t.

I WIN!!!!

/

If Esquilax an example on the typical under 18 teen then the country is pissed!

Music has colour.

nah i'm sorry mate but that's bollocks, i agree with a lot of what is being said but of far more importance than both ur talent and skin colour is ur connections, in fact connections are the only thing that matters, without blowing my own trumpet (n/h) i'm a pretty good dj but i can't get a fukin look-in anywhere, unless i kiss arse and that's nothing to do with me being white, or u being black.

Guest Awesome Kong

There are places that will look on your colour and think you wont bring a negative vibe. Just telling the truth. BUT yes connections will help anyone tbh.

it is f*ck*ng dumb saying 'whites ruin black music' or 'whites improve black music' or vice versa...

its generalising on a absolutely bullshit scale.

for every sick tune a black person had made you will find one a white guy has made.... for every terrible tune made by a white guy you will find one just as bad made by a black guy.

its purely a dumb statement.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

it is f*ck*ng dumb saying 'whites ruin black music' or 'whites improve black music' or vice versa...

for every sick tune a black person had made you will find one a white guy has made.... for every terrible tune made by a white guy you will find one just as bad made by a black guy.

Not really, because if it wasn't for mobo, which were created mostly by blacks then the interest wouldn't be there, which means they must have been a lot of mobo.

I don't see it like that and when I say black and white in relation to music I mean it in relation to rhythmic qualities you tend to hear in genres pioneered by white or black people.

Reggae, ska, afro beat, jazz, jungle, funk, soul etc etc all have that rhythmic element running throughout.

I think the best music comes about when there's a crossover between influences.