(PS3) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

JOHN DOE

ive come to the conclusion that this game isn't all that great.

half the time whether you kill or die just comes down to chance.

e.g: whether or not it registers your bullets on the other person (even if u aim dead at them), whether the melee registers, whether someone happens to be behind you by chance, whether the random grenade lobbing actually hits someone, general lag issues

its pretty frustrating when half or in some cases most of the deaths wern't your fault and there was nothing you could of done about them.

e.g: whether or not it registers your bullets on the other person (even if u aim dead at them), whether the melee registers, whether someone happens to be behind you by chance, whether the random grenade lobbing actually hits someone, general lag issues

its pretty frustrating when half or in some cases most of the deaths wern't your fault and there was nothing you could of done about them.

joinxboxlive.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

overall like 0.8

recently its been going up and down a lot, like some games i would get like 1.3-3 then others less than 1. well it was like that until i prestiged and lost my weapons and started getting sh*t k/d of like 0.5

/

another thing that really pisses me off is reloading at the wrong times. i suppose i could put on extended mag but i like my reflex sight and dont wanna put on warlord because i like marathon.

overall like 0.8

recently its been going up and down a lot, like some games i would get like 1.3-3 then others less than 1. well it was like that until i prestiged and lost my weapons and started getting sh*t k/d of like 0.5

/

another thing that really pisses me off is reloading at the wrong times. i suppose i could put on extended mag but i like my reflex sight and dont wanna put on warlord because i like marathon.

Marathon is perk 3, so for perk 2 just put on sleight of hand for faster reloading and your cool

overall like 0.8

/

Marathon is perk 3, so for perk 2 just put on sleight of hand for faster reloading and your cool

ye i already have that on but even the the enemy can shoot faster then i can reload. only hand full of times ive managed to dive to the floor, reload and still get the kill after. if i try and run and reload in those situations i would definately get killed lol. only times slight of hand can combat the reloading problem is when i hover around cover, then i can slip back and reload quickly.

Guest Flat Eric

Wots your kd mate

you will refer to me as the beast

Played on my cousins PS3 the other day on prestige playlist TDM GOGURD and went 42 - 2 with no killstreaks then dashed the pad in his face for saying PS3 is more competitive.

Competition levels are mediocre so I cannot refer.

Your kd is 0.56

lol@ dying twice.

GG'S