They bout to riot in LA

Yuri

On 09/07/2010 at 7:27 PM, Guillermo Rigondeaux said:
On 09/07/2010 at 7:21 PM, Yuri said:

why is being called the dancing boy?

because his forefathers make/made young boys dress up as girls and engage in elaborate dancing routines with the aim to sexually arouse older men

yes deviant

i swear i told somebody on this forum about this and they didn't believe me

i think it was p.brisco

afghans are cool tbh. got a lot of respect for them.

sickening. america stay failing

/

this part to the post holds no relevance however i really hope man like Raoul Moat manages to flee the country;

or at the very least kills a couple more police officers before he dies slash goes inside.

i dnt care wot anyone says. i rate this guy. its like a real life hollywood film

Posts like this are as bad as Afghoons you idiot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you guys have to understand that is only vexed at black people cos his people are totally insignificant

he keeps jumping on the "asian" bandwagon, but who really associates afghanistan with anything we know about Asian or Asians?

his top idol is tupac, SNM imo.

HOWEVER, EVERY NOW AND THEN A PRICK ACTUALLY TALKS SOME TRUTH ..TRUTH THATS PAINFUL.

as much as this killing was very wrong.

LOL @ SOME OF THE PEOPLE "RIOTING" AND "PROTESTING" THIS KILLING BEING THE SAME PEOPLE TO POP THEIR FELLOW BLACK "BRUV" COS HE STEPPED ON HIS TRAINERS

WHAT IS THE KILLING RATIO BETWEEN: WHITE FEDS KILLING INNOCENT BLACK MEN, VS BLACK MEN KILLING INNOCENT BLACK MEN?

HOW MANY "RIOTS" HAPPEN WHEN SOME c*nt DESTROYS A YOUNG BLACK TEENS LIFE COS HE MISSED THE COUNT?

AMERICA IS THE GREATEST HAVEN EVER FOR COMPLETE HYPOCRISY... PERSONALLY I COUDLNT GIVE A f*ck IF A COMET DROPPED ON IT AND RID THE WORLD OF THE GREAT SHATAN

YOU HAVE THE STATE OF ARIZONA AND TEXAS TRYING TO PROFILE EVERY MEXICAN COS OF ILLEGAL "IMMIGRATION"

WHEN ONLY ABOUT 150 YRS AGO ITS THESE WHITE CRACKER CUNTS WHO STOLE ARIZONA AND TEXAS AND CALIFORNIA FROM MEXICO AFTER THE MEXICANS INVITED THEM TO EMIGRATE THERE.

YOU HAVE THE US GOVT SPENDING $1 BILLION A DAY FIGHTING FAKE WARS AND PLANNING OTHERS WITH IRAN, WHEN THEIR OBEST FRIEND ISRAEL HAS NUKES AND HAS FLOUTED MORE UN RESOLUTIONS THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY

NOW U HAVE THESE SO CALLED COMMUNITY PEOPLE RUNNING ABOUT "RIOTING" COS A STUPID COP MADE A FATAL MISTAKE.

SINCE THIS MAN WAS KILLED HOW MANY MORE BLACK MEN WERE KILLED AT THE HANDS OF OTHER BLACK MEN?

LOL@ ME GIVING A f*ck ABOUT SUCH HYPOCRISY. LET THE COUNTRY BURN FOR ALL I CARE.... PLEEEEASE LET YELLOWSTONE BLOW SO ALL THIS AMERICAN d*ckRIDING CAN END

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i didnt see them riot after this guy was killed, few month after the oakland shooting

http://www.eastafricantube.com/media/22917/WARNING:GRAPHIC_VIDEO:_Beating_Death_Of_Derrion_Albert,_16,_Caught_On_Video/

and this is what one of the boys who bashed the guy with a plank in clear view said about her son:"Silvonus is not a bad kid," she told the paper. "He was protecting himself. Silvonus is not what they are making him out to be."

i didnt see al sharpton and the other black "leaders" rush to this town to march and protest, nor did i see any rioting

• Upvote 1

All the "black on black" murderers would go to jail , given the correct sentences if caught. and they weren't wearing a uniform designed to gain the trust of the general public / make people feel safe.

/

even if he "thought he was using a taser" You don't need 2 taze a man lying down

/

no attempt at arresting Jean Charles de Menezes was made, just a cold blooded murder, but it's kool, coz some senior fed resigned afterwards which is apparently justice.

• Upvote 1