Confront her?

The Somalian

are people honestly arguing that life threatening diseases are not transmitted through unprotected sex?i have noticed a trend that in this life when people arent ready to accept the reality of a situation they disagree with my postson the basis that they would rather believe in something elsethat is yr human right but its also a mental weakness

• Upvote 1

I just think altho its probably a good way to think about things, your statement is a bit extreme in most real life circumstances.by barebacking my GF, i'm not saying that i am ready for aids, i am never ready for aids, if i suspected there my be a minimal risk of contracting aids i would not be barebacking.altho i have in the past done otherwise, i now dont believe you should be barebacking outside of solid serious relationships.

the hazard we are isolating is aids through sexual congressthe risk factor of receiving it is lowered (not eliminated) by use of prophylactic sheaththe risk factor of receiving it you have assesed as eliminated due to your absolute trust in your current gfin order to accept my post you have to accept that there is a margin of error in the trust you place in yr gffor instance you can say that you will not cheat,but you cannot speak for someone else,as they are an autonomous entity,whose actions you can not controlto say this margin of error does not exist is based on egotism and naivetyto acknowledge this margin is to accept the terms of the betthat is to say you are gambling with your life but you think the chances of any of the things stated in my above 'post of contention' are unfeasibly low,due to a faith based decision you have taken regarding a young modern female,and the payout on the bet is a bareback experience with no drawbacks.the money you are placing on the bet is your life,and you can deny this,but that is only due to mental weakness and an unwillingness to accept realitythe point of my post is i want ppl who have disagreed with my 'post of contention' to retract there statements and reissue this new statement'social what you are saying is correct,however i am willing to take the risks outlined because i enjoy to hit it raw'its quite simple

• Upvote 3

the hazard we are isolating is aids through sexual congressthe risk factor of receiving it is lowered (not eliminated) by use of prophylactic sheaththe risk factor of receiving it you have assesed as eliminated due to your absolute trust in your current gfin order to accept my post you have to accept that there is a margin of error in the trust you place in yr gffor instance you can say that you will not cheat,but you cannot speak for someone else,as they are an autonomous entity,whose actions you can not controlto say this margin of error does not exist is based on egotism and naivetyto acknowledge this margin is to accept the terms of the betthat is to say you are gambling with your life but you think the chances of any of the things stated in my above 'post of contention' are unfeasibly low,due to a faith based decision you have taken regarding a young modern female,and the payout on the bet is a bareback experience with no drawbacks.the money you are placing on the bet is your life,and you can deny this,but that is only due to mental weakness and an unwillingness to accept realitythe point of my post is i want ppl who have disagreed with my 'post of contention' to retract there statements and reissue this new statement'social what you are saying is correct,however i am willing to take the risks outlined because i enjoy to hit it raw'its quite simple
LOL.ok i accept despite my confidence, that like most things in life there is always a gamble, and every gamble has different odds. the reason for my confidence is that i believe the odds are in my favour due to the selections i have made, sameway i would act confidently in a game of chance if i felt i was holding a strong hand.I'm not in disagreement with you, my only point of contention is I think it's a slightly morbid and extreme way of living life. I don't think "boy this p*ssy could kill me' before i slide in just like i dont think "boy, i could die in a crumpled metal mess, i better be sure i really want to drive my car today" and it goes without saying that i'm more likely to be killed by my car than killed by my gf's narni. Obv diffferent factors change the odds, if ive been drinking and step inside my car then the odds have swung away from me and its time to stop and think, just like the guy who's considering bare backing a female he doesnt know or trust needs to stop and think,do you see what i'm saying? please feel free to break down my arguments in your inimitable style. safe.

do you see what i'm saying? please feel free to break down my arguments in your inimitable style. safe.
yes i agree with you having a sexual intercourse is like driving a car,wearing a condom is like wearing a seatbelt etc it is an exercise in risk reductionyou can say its morbid and extreme to see the facts as they stand,but some may argue that denouncing the facts could be labelled similarly..(just issue the statement bruh)