Confront her?

The Somalian

youths not mine got my peice of mind asked her she said No and thats all I need to knowif the child ends up being mind at least I can say I asked I know the youth is not mine is just that them man were chatting to much sh*t to me on monday and I fell for it

why would she lie and say nah its not his if it is?doesnt make sure surely she would want some cash off him or somethingglad to hear its worked out for you dinky another episode another happy ending i swear your stories could make a sick film but what actor would play you?

youths not mine got my peice of mind asked her she said No and thats all I need to knowif the child ends up being mind at least I can say I asked I know the youth is not mine is just that them man were chatting to much sh*t to me on monday and I fell for it
How can you have such a nonchalant approach.You don't deserve to be a dad imo. Some waste attitude

Im not the dad the youth was born 18 months after I f*cked her what you going to tell me to ask for a birth certificate to? I know when these niggers who have been chatting in my ear come around and I tell them i am not the dad they are going to come with that bullshit to what u man r coming up with coz I am easy to wind upNo Dna is needed I just need to ignore rumorsI know I am not the dad of her child and all u man trying mind game on man low itshe has pictures of the babys birthdays and its all out of sync I juiced her end of August 01 youth was born 03 she says plus all the bday pics back up her story
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

It's jokes that people say "You barebacked it, now face the consequences". Like they don't do bareback.Stupid throwaway phrases like that f*ck*ng upset me. As if not wearing a condom is making a statement that you're ready to be a father. Not wearing a condom is just saying that you're relying on other forms of contraception! If they fail or you're lead to believe they are there when they're not then that's the same as a guy f*ck*ng a girl and saying he's got a dom on when he hasn't. You wouldn't say to the chick "Well you f*cked him without the implant, now face the consequences."The lack of father figures experienced by our generation has got slightly illogical phrases sounding like clear cut gospel truths. Not saying you shouldn't support your child if you have one but acting like he was saying he wanted one by having sex is just nonsense.Gonna start strapping up on my chick now. Don't think she has the mental strength to abort and I just don't need a child right now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Gonna start strapping up on my chick now. Don't think she has the mental strength to abort and I just don't need a child right now.
Trust.f*ck relying on the pill or any 1 method alone the consequences are too great.Pill + Comdom FTW.Plus when you strap up you enjoy the rawness of head more.

not wearing a condom is saying yr ready for being a father tbh and ready for aids tbhit is saying you trust her past present and future completely, and that your life and the life of yr seed is in her handsit is saying you are prepared to die/become sterile etc in order to have unprotected sex with her,even oncewhy will you think most females will cry/refuse sex/claim latex intolerance if you produce a condomthey crave this power and the reassurance it provides them withits not a good look but it happensppl just shudnt act like its not commonplace occurenceesp calling man up on ten years ago etc

• Upvote 6

not wearing a condom is saying yr ready for being a father tbh and ready for aids tbhit is saying you trust her past present and future completely, and that your life and the life of yr seed is in her handsit is saying you are prepared to die/become sterile etc in order to have unprotected sex with her,even oncewhy will you think most females will cry/refuse sex/claim latex intolerance if you produce a condomthey crave this power and the reassurance it provides them withits not a good look but it happensppl just shudnt act like its not commonplace occurenceesp calling man up on ten years ago etc
Bit in bold especially. Pos.