Handy Tips

Mr. Gayle

i dont get it

grip the quilt how n flip it over?

i usually get the cover n go inside it then pull up the quilt while im still inside then come out n straighten it out

omds u get inside the cover

you should record that and upload it to youtube

ajkl;sdgvhjkl;bhkl;

pos

David i will try and break this down for you

turn the sheet inside out then reach inside (WITH YOUR ARMS ONLY lol) until your hands are in the far corners. whilst your hands are in this position, grip the tip 2 corners of the duvet. pull the duvet towards you and if you sort of hold it up and shake it the duvet will will fall and pretty much unfold ending up the right way round with the duvet inside. hold it up and shake the whole thing some more and it should fall pretty much to the bottom and your 90% done.

wait.. so the duvet has to be folded?

LOL

man gave you a tutorial, how can u not get this.

missus gets inside the duvet and buttons herself in and lies flat so i don't know where she is, sometimes she falls asleep like this and i wake up and can feel her bu cant work it out. pisses me off, gonna seal her in with a fart next time.

/

i could never get a very strong high of vaporizers back when i smoked.

smaddy you can taste the weed a bit but its like a different taste.

i dont get it

grip the quilt how n flip it over?

i usually get the cover n go inside it then pull up the quilt while im still inside then come out n straighten it out

omds u get inside the cover

you should record that and upload it to youtube

ajkl;sdgvhjkl;bhkl;

pos

David i will try and break this down for you

turn the sheet inside out then reach inside (WITH YOUR ARMS ONLY lol) until your hands are in the far corners. whilst your hands are in this position, grip the tip 2 corners of the duvet. pull the duvet towards you and if you sort of hold it up and shake it the duvet will will fall and pretty much unfold ending up the right way round with the duvet inside. hold it up and shake the whole thing some more and it should fall pretty much to the bottom and your 90% done.

wait.. so the duvet has to be folded?

nah sorry it should read the SHEET will fall and un...fold yeah

Tip: If you smoke weed daily, invest in a good vaporizer. Your lungs will thank you.

explain?

theres no smoke. the weed isnt burnt just heated enough to release the thc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporizer

im on it

altho im concerned that the wiki page says u wont be able to taste the smoke...is this true?

how much will this set me back where can i purchase?

It doesnt taste the same, i normaly get a nice fruity after taste. Your gonna want to spend at least £100 for a decent one, the volcano is considered the best but its over £300

yh but does cheese taste like cheese?

what about this one? its portable

vapir-oxygen-with%20battery.jpg

this is the type of thing i would like as a gift tbh

nah its a different taste to smoking it. takes a while to get used to.

I got no idea how good that one is that you posted. Best to do a bit of research to find the right one for you.

http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/vaporbrothers-handsfree-vaporizer.html thats the one i got a few months ago and its rarely turned off, constant use and hasnt let me down.