Thoughts?

Lucarelli

stop being a stupid f*ck*ng prick me

"drop me out" noticed u have adopted alot of white guy talk as of late

/

link to where special k is calling me out?

tbh he claimed he wanted me to meet him in east, had my phone number and didnt bell it, i dnt need to say any more on the issue

IS THAT SO M8?

u didnt say say sh*t untill esquilax did and then decided to try it

just any bandwagon jumper

only sh*t u can say is i was typing in caps for alot of today lol

other than that no... i have spoke about dizzle and other sh*t since 1 1st joined vip so nah boss ure claim is wrong tbh

• Upvote 1

MATE LAST TIME I WENT TO THE MITCHAM MINT I ASKED A GUY IS JACK THERE.

HE SAID 'NA HIS DAD BARRED HIM AFTER HE GOT BLADDERED ON 3 STELLAS AND WENT HOME AND PISSED THE BED'. WORD FOR WORD.

I THEN CONTINUED THE CONVO INTO BUSINESS AND SOLD HIM THREE GRAMS OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE.

when was this?

who did u speak to?

not being funny but you would get chased out if u tried

lies to get lols

Guest Trollse Hill

lol The Gaffer getting caved in atm,

Them ones were you're like alright lads stop kicking his head because the damage is done. Oi Ricky I said leave it son what are you doing?, now lets go.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:lol:

u watched green st, football factory and the business and got sh*t from me

i have given u an open opportunity to come down to the mitcham mint on a friday night and u just typed "lol" indictating you had nothing about you

LMAO at the comments for this pub

hotrods you are spot on.

The reason I love this pub is because it keeps all of the chavesque scum from all of the rest of the pubs in the area.

anonymous - 17 Apr 2007 13:24

Chav central. One of the worst places I've been to. A cocktail stick-chewing barman, who seemed more intent on chatting to his mates than actually serving any punters.

hotrods - 5 Feb 2007 07:41

This pub is actually called the Mitcham Mint.

Didn't like it at all; loud chavs impossing themselves on the pub was a real off put.

Not a pub I think I'll go back to. Ever.

15 Dec 2006 22:48

There's a sign above the bar which reads "a warm welcome at the Mitcham Mint". Sadly I found nothing of the sort, the beer was rubbish, the locals hostile and almost crazy at times and the whole place looked like the inside of Alf Garnett's local - hideous. Bar staff were quite frankly but it's one of the worst pubs in London.

Reggae_Dave - 15 Jun 2006 10:59

i worked at the mint inthe late 80's an aussie girl wondering if anyone knows what happened to the Quirke family particularly Fiona the daughter we were great friends.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/15/15593/Mint/Streatham_Vale