Time to settle down?

Gordon Gekko

Additionally, if you're over the age of 21 & can only categorise women as either being whores or wifey-material, you've lost too.About 'turn your back on that hitting whores lifestyle, get the f*ck out of here; this isn't a poorly budgeted, African-American romantic comedy, sh*t's complicated out here.Ol' 'Boomerang, Marcus Graham' ass niggazDisclaimer: Boomerang is a classic.
who suggested a dualism of whores and wifeys?i dont believe hitting whores is good for the health personally, but go and hit whores, just don't complain about a lack of quality women in your life/the worldultimately your lifestyle must inevitably change if you want to step up into the realm of superior men.you want to associate with worthless females at the age of 30? 40?...I dont know of anyone that truly has their cake and eats it, just many who suffer from indecisiveness, superior men shun weakness.
It's being implied all over this thread, the L&L room & the general perspective of young people.Like I mentioned in the Napa thread, fidelity is seen as the primary indicator of a person's quality & I think there are equally important factors.Without mentioning extremes, because I don't argue like a moron, a 'whore' is relative to whomever she's f*ck*ng with. Let's take into account something frivolous like locality. A woman who's slept with 5 men in a quaint village somewhere in the styx can be a whore compared to a woman who's slept with 5 men in big ol' London town & she'd be a modern woman.My point is, niggaz can't even define accurately what a whore is, but then to use her fidelity as the upmost representation of her character & quality as a woman? LOL, c'mon son.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MK what you chatting about this is "the real world"Bare typical prima donna chat from you.Don't confuse the fact that anyone who gets into a relationship and CONTINUALLY CHEATS is a f*ck*ng moron and weak with some pathetic rhetoric that you can "understand why they do it".No you can't. Don't chat sh*t man.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Have no idea what you mean with that 'superior men' shiznit.What's your definition of superior men? Are you talking about fidelity alone?Because if by superior you mean, status, money, family, etc, they f*ckS. arts-graphics-2008_1184502a.jpg
I mean Confucius's superior man, a man superior to his own past and present self, through his works he is perpetually improved.

MK what you chatting about this is "the real world"Bare typical prima donna chat from you.Don't confuse the fact that anyone who gets into a relationship and CONTINUALLY CHEATS is a f*ck*ng moron and weak with some pathetic rhetoric that you can "understand why they do it".No you can't. Don't chat sh*t man.
What I'm saying is pretty simple.The need to want to have a serious relationship AND cheat isn't some kind of sociopathic mentality akin to murderous paedophiles the way you're making it out to be.It's perfectly understandable & the AVERAGE MAN, f*ck*ng hell, the average WOMAN too can empathise.Just because you want to have that special someone, doesn't still mean you don't want other p*ssy. In the real world, this is a dilemma for modern men.You're getting emotional like a woman, thinking I'm co-signing this mentality.There's a difference between condoning & empathy.My statements have to do with the latter.

Guest Yilmaz
What I'm saying is pretty simple.The need to want to have a serious relationship AND cheat isn't some kind of sociopathic mentality akin to murderous paedophiles the way you're making it out to be.It's perfectly understandable & the AVERAGE MAN, f*ck*ng hell, the average WOMAN too can empathise.Just because you want to have that special someone, doesn't still mean you want other p*ssy. In the real world, this is a dilemma for modern men.You're getting emotional like a woman, thinking I'm co-signing this mentality.There's a difference between condoning & empathy.My statements have to do with the latter.
See now, if you'd have articulated in this way in the first place then tings would ah different.

Have no idea what you mean with that 'superior men' shiznit.What's your definition of superior men? Are you talking about fidelity alone?Because if by superior you mean, status, money, family, etc, they f*ckS. arts-graphics-2008_1184502a.jpg
I mean Confucius's superior man, a man superior to his own past and present self, through his works he is perpetually improved.
Sick man, I read a lil' on this myself or works derived from his original.Different planes of the SM i.e. physical, mental, spiritual, etc?Anyway, I agree with you if this is what you meant. If you do want to attain a certain state of being as a man, the quality of women you deal with have to be of a certain level.My point is, how are you defining that value.The sentiment is, no whores. What is a whore then, to you? Because if you're 'turning your back on the whore lifestyle', that says more about YOU as an individual, then the state of women you (not you necessarily) keep harping on about.

What I'm saying is pretty simple.The need to want to have a serious relationship AND cheat isn't some kind of sociopathic mentality akin to murderous paedophiles the way you're making it out to be.It's perfectly understandable & the AVERAGE MAN, f*ck*ng hell, the average WOMAN too can empathise.Just because you want to have that special someone, doesn't still mean you want other p*ssy. In the real world, this is a dilemma for modern men.You're getting emotional like a woman, thinking I'm co-signing this mentality.There's a difference between condoning & empathy.My statements have to do with the latter.
See now, if you'd have articulated in this way in the first place then tings would ah different.
TBH, anyone with a grasp of reading comprehension should've interpreted it that way.People on here are tense for no reason. Incendiary reactions to a perfectly simple comment.

Guest Yilmaz

I can't speak for everyone else, but I interpreted your comment:"I judged but no longer do"to mean "I used to look unfavourably upon their actions, but now no longer do".Thus, it appeared to me (and presumably to 11 others who negged you) that you were now saying that you were either neutral towards their actions, or on another interpretation, that you actually thought it was acceptable.It's not good, and it's not understandable, it's just pure selfishness and/or weak-mindedness. There's nothing more to "understand".Don't come with that "anyone with a grasp of reading" bullshit cos you've read the Confucius wikipedia article.

Sick man, I read a lil' on this myself or works derived from his original.Different planes of the SM i.e. physical, mental, spiritual, etc?Anyway, I agree with you if this is what you meant. If you do want to attain a certain state of being as a man, the quality of women you deal with have to be of a certain level.My point is, how are you defining that value.The sentiment is, no whores. What is a whore then, to you? Because if you're 'turning your back on the whore lifestyle', that says more about YOU as an individual, then the state of women you (not you necessarily) keep harping on about.
the aim is betterment in all areas of life, the superior man aims to be all he can physically, intellectually, spiritually, morally, so on. its relative to the individual, no matter what level you start high or low, you aim for constant improvement without stagnation. i agree, not just talking about loose women either but all the crabs in the bucket.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I interpreted your comment:"I judged but no longer do"to mean "I used to look unfavourably upon their actions, but now no longer do".Thus, it appeared to me (and presumably to 11 others who negged you) that you were now saying that you were either neutral towards their actions, or on another interpretation, that you actually thought it was acceptable.It's not good, and it's not understandable, it's just pure selfishness and/or weak-mindedness. There's nothing more to "understand".Don't come with that "anyone with a grasp of reading" bullshit cos you've read the Confucius wikipedia article.
Whatever bro, keep on trying to impress whoever you got reading this.

Can't lie kane made a gd point tbh, as he said this isn't about condoning actions, but understanding the reasons behind it and using that knowledge to help build your own morals as a person. I have been on both sides of the coin as a faithful man and a cheater so I understand both arguments. The thing that gets me tho is these faithful guys who seem so snotty about it and look down their nose upon people who regularly cheat or have cheated. I really don't think it makes you special and its not some moral trophy that should be used 2 look down on others. The funny thing is you man say ur tired of beating "whores" and want a "wifey" then go looking for some virgin like figure of a girl who practicly expect to have some near perfect past and low partners yet when u look at how many girls u've beat u would be deemed a whore in a girls eyes and expect these women to find you as some great catch cause your career orientated and just had the thought/phaze that you want to settle down. Now I kno we live in a world of double standards but the clear show of hypicrosy (sp?) Is immense. If certain man were 2 look at their past and apply it to a females they think the girl should be avoided like the plague yet expect only the finest and best women to be on their arm. Yet wonder why they always attract "whores" (no send 2 anyone). Think about itI'm just laughin at the thought of how many guys are gonna wanna/will childishly neg me over this post, creatin new accounts n everythin lol. For some, the truth really does hurt

• Upvote 8

Guest Yilmaz
The funny thing is you man say ur tired of beating "whores" and want a "wifey" then go looking for some virgin like figure of a girl who practicly expect to have some near perfect past and low partners yet when u look at how many girls u've beat u would be deemed a whore in a girls eyes and expect these women to find you as some great catch cause your career orientated and just had the thought/phaze that you want to settle down. Now I kno we live in a world of double standards but the clear show of hypicrosy (sp?) Is immense. If certain man were 2 look at their past and apply it to a females they think the girl should be avoided like the plague yet expect only the finest and best women to be on their arm. Yet wonder why they always attract "whores" (no send 2 anyone). Think about itI'm just laughin at the thought of how many guys are gonna wanna/will childishly neg me over this post, creatin new accounts n everythin lol. For some, the truth really does hurt
I posd you actually, for this.

Guest Yilmaz
Whatever bro, keep on trying to impress whoever you got reading this.
Weak G. I ain't trying to impress nobody, cos nobody I need to impress will ever read this site lol. [aou]Thankyoucomeagain[/apu]
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Yilmaz
@ Realtalk.It's usually cheaters that come with the "you look snobbishly on it".Because they were weak/selfish/f*ckery enough to do it, they're justifying and getting defensive by anyone who questions it imo.
FYP

great to see mike kane epitomising evrything thats wrong with the modern woman by taking his real life cues from fictional jewish characters created to perpetuate a bustling narrative.im being sarcastic,its harrowing to see.what a lost soulthought i ended this whole room several years ago but theres always a wave of morons keeping it alive with there inane thoughts such as 'so i want to marry a whore,whats wrong with this picture' theres nothing wrong with the picture,the current world was created for you to live in bisexual bliss,just get on with it,this is your timeso many waste posts made by waste posters in this thread it wud take time to address them all,but wat real talk wrote as posd by yilmaz was particularly washed,what a d*ckhead,no wonder women are sleeping with 5000+ guys these daysto those thinking of responding no interaction is necesarry or desired,merely registering my disgust in yr existence,feel free to do likewise though

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2