White gigz?

Afroman

I'm sorry but being a gangster is nothing. Any one regardless of skin colour can lose the plot and end up hurting the next man, but end of the day, what is so special or good about doing so? Skin colour is irrelevant, come down Millwall, I will show you 'white' gangsters. Again, nothing to be proud of.

LOL

nobody is saying it is something to be proud of

all we are saying is rap what you live and be real with to your self

comprende?

Why? shall we say the same to film makers too? It is an entertainment industry not a reality check. It is a form of art at the end of the day. I'm sorry but half the people you might think are gangsters and that rap it are probably not gangsters at all. Skin colour does not define someone as being a gangster.

I'm sorry but being a gangster is nothing. Any one regardless of skin colour can lose the plot and end up hurting the next man, but end of the day, what is so special or good about doing so? Skin colour is irrelevant, come down Millwall, I will show you 'white' gangsters. Again, nothing to be proud of.

u still goin over there

u lot got off to a flyer

premiership next year

Yeah man! I go to nearly every game I can get to. Was at the Hull game on Saturday. I filmed this and managed to catch Trotter's goal (goal number 4)

http://www.facebook.com/v/421086496335

We must agree to disagree in regards to people being real with themselves, obviously every rapper exagerates but there has to be a line drawn

but c/s skin colour being irrelevant

only reason why I am shitting on this guy is cos I personally know he is a neek and shouldn't be acting like this, not cos he is White

why would I put down my own race?

tulse/ashman/polow whoever u are let me make this relevant to you mate

lets say ur down the boozer and some fat c*nt is telling you, whilst eating a pie and drinking a pint, that he plays for Arsenal and was the top scorer last season - would you listen to him or would you laugh, call him a liar and take the piss?

same with these rappers who talk sh*t and lie on the mic.. i don't like being lied to, i'm not a mug and i'm not gonna sit there with an inane smile on my face when someone is pouring bullsit into my ear

• Upvote 4

lets say ur down the boozer and some fat c*nt is telling you, whilst eating a pie and drinking a pint, that he plays for Arsenal and was the top scorer last season - would you listen to him or would you laugh, call him a liar and take the piss?

same with these rappers who talk sh*t and lie on the mic.. i don't like being lied to, i'm not a mug and i'm not gonna sit there with an inane smile on my face when someone is pouring bullsit into my ear

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pos

broke that down nicely

LOLs

posd

Well, I'd say he was a character and would laugh too but would still be great entertainment!

LOL

comprende?

:/

i hate when people say sh*t like that

music is entertainment ffs, if he wants to rap about guns and he dont have none so what

its music for ffs

• Downvote 1

LOL

comprende?

music is entertainment ffs, if he wants to rap about guns and he dont have none so what

its music for ffs

nah all rappers obviously exagerate to differing extents, but dnt try and potray yourself as a gangster and glorify sh*t if you have not lived the life is what what i am saying. And if all you can do is lie about being a roadman then you are just straight up sh*t imo, presenting yourself to have an inability to think outside of the box, just being a bait sheep who follows what everyone else does.

it's diiferent when guys like eminem spit horrorcore bars cos we know its all bullshit and they dnt expect us to believe them

these clowns are tryna trick us into believing they are some deep guy when it isnt the case

i can't condone such actions

edit-why did i just explain myself to someone who lipses randoms in clubs

LOL

comprende?

its music for ffs

nah all rappers obviously exagerate to differing extents, but dnt try and potray yourself as a gangster and glorify sh*t if you have not lived the life is what what i am saying. And if all you can do is lie about being a roadman then you are just straight up sh*t imo, presenting yourself to have an inability to think outside of the box, just being a bait sheep who follows what everyone else does.

it's diiferent when guys like eminem spit horrorcore bars cos we know its all bullshit and they dnt expect us to believe them

these clowns are tryna trick us into believing they are some deep guy when it isnt the case

so when giggs has that lyric - "the ak makes a load of noise". do you really beleive that giggs has fired an ak-47, or would know how to load and reload it and strip it apart? cos i don't. i hope you don't either. but you still listed to him yh?

LOL

comprende?

its music for ffs

so when giggs has that lyric - "the ak makes a load of noise". do you really beleive that giggs has fired an ak-47, or would know how to load and reload it and strip it apart? cos i don't. i hope you don't either. but you still listed to him yh?

re-read what i said

LOL

comprende?

its music for ffs

re-read what i said

But where do you draw the line between exaggeration and lying/completely creating a persona?

Giggs says he fires kalshnikovs when he doesn't. (I'm just assuming he doesn't on the basis that outside of the movies and in reality you need to be taught how to use an assault rifle and how to assemble it and clean it otherwise it doesn't shoot/blows up in your face). How is that any less of a lie than some guy saying he has a gun when he doesn't?

If a guy is a good enough rapper people bly him. I think that's what it comes down to.