Honestly

thinkingthuglife

y u wanna kno the subject of certain guys bashesfaggit - i wud knock out to a pic of ur birth mother if i saw a pic of her faggit faggit
Yes or no question y so emotional u bitch. when u was young yr uncle used to use u as a hand puppet. groomed gimp. stfu.
and why do you wish to ascertain this information?
Listen to a Raekwon album then kill yoself. yes or no? infact u probably get excited over page 3. virgin balls. y can no1 answer a simple Q round ere?
:D

pmsl @ wanking to a picture aint read to replies but yes in my younger daysbruv i was ina police cell for 3 days one peng latino/italiano thing came to bring me water best believe i banged one out regardless of the metal cone (camera) on my celldesperate times call for desperae measures, dun kno the dun kno
how could you spend 3 days in a police cell?you can't be held for over 24 hours and even then they can only extend it to 36 i think and this is irrelevant unless you murdered somebody anyway

pmsl @ wanking to a picture aint read to replies but yes in my younger daysbruv i was ina police cell for 3 days one peng latino/italiano thing came to bring me water best believe i banged one out regardless of the metal cone (camera) on my celldesperate times call for desperae measures, dun kno the dun kno
how could you spend 3 days in a police cell?