WTF. White people are evil yeah?

Yuri

chaaaaaatin shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

llow dashing puppies in a river

but woodpecker has a point

eastern europe, no battersea dogs home, no nothing, dog has had bare pups, can't afford to keep em all, no1 wants them, so quick death like birth

jus sayin

of course it's wrong if this was in england bitch is just crazy

llow not feeling anything tho gayle humans are animals too, the not feeling anything is probably because u are jaded due to the sh*t u see all the time if that was a bucket full of fetuses we'd both probably not feel anything either

infact im sure people would get more rattled up over dogs because they are cute n make cute noises

why do people on here go on like the whole of eastern europe is some bleak hellhole

so ignorant

as if there aren't animal cruelty laws in eastern european countries

At yuri. people aint even sayin that they are just generalising EE. A lot of places are more country etc and most of these people are student people getting theyr mum to wash the clothes for the. there are a lot of people who live in the countryside or so who would think no way about this video.

SOME PEOPLE ARE TOO THICK OR HAVENT WATCHED THE VIDEO (kaygee) THIS ISNT IN THE UK

Alot of countries dont have a publicly funded place for stray dogs to go, if you have too many pups to sell you kill them, I know breeders that have had to drown theyr own pups in the bath.

KayGee I can see by the type of dog that you own you are a f*ck*ng prat, dogs like this are bred into f*ck*ng mutants, nature didnt design that rat. I f*ck*ng hate cunts like you acting like 'your not a dog lover cos your treating it like an animal' . You should never humanize an animal you donut. Dont address me in this thread again, you know nothing.

24p9dzo.gif

Bare rage...

Your right i didnt watch the video, didnt really wanna see puppies being thrown in a river to be fair.

I dont care what country its in, if you cannot handle/afford the pups then dont f*ck*ng breed the dog. If you want to prevent it ever happening then get the dog neutered.

There is no excuse for throwing a helpless puppy in a river, what sort of sick person doesnt see wrong in this behaviour?

/

Not sure why your trying to go personal on me, i couldnt care less if you hate me (lol) and think im a prat for owning a small dog.. why are u getting so emotional?

As for my dog, its boring now. If u wanna know about her breed research it for yourself because YOU know nothing.

• Upvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Certain man would rather see human beings thrown in the river than a bunch of puppies, if you ask me thats really whats sick.

Many people value the life of animals over human life, at the end of the day i'm sure the puppy suffers a less painful death getting thrown in a river than if it was to get eaten by a predator in the wild like nature truly intended to be. Stop getting so sentimental for f*cks sake, animals die everyday, let a lion catch that puppy and see what happens/.

Really whats the difference, don't the same people who cry over a bunch of puppies eat slaughtered animals like Cows, Lamb and Chicken, what you think they died a peaceful death?

• Downvote 2

chaaaaaatin shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

llow dashing puppies in a river

but woodpecker has a point

eastern europe, no battersea dogs home, no nothing, dog has had bare pups, can't afford to keep em all, no1 wants them, so quick death like birth

jus sayin

of course it's wrong if this was in england bitch is just crazy

llow not feeling anything tho gayle humans are animals too, the not feeling anything is probably because u are jaded due to the sh*t u see all the time if that was a bucket full of fetuses we'd both probably not feel anything either

infact im sure people would get more rattled up over dogs because they are cute n make cute noises

why do people on here go on like the whole of eastern europe is some bleak hellhole

so ignorant

as if there aren't animal cruelty laws in eastern european countries

pisses me off as well.

f*ck these cunts.

big up my ee brothers.

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

Michael Bay (Transformers director) is offering a $50,000 reward for info leading to the arrest/prosecution of this girl.

http://gawker.com/5628051/transformers-director-michael-bay-offers-50000-bounty-for-puppy+throwing-girl

This sh*t's gone international pretty f*ck*ng quickly. Apparently 4chan are trying to track her down, and judging by their previous exploits, I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

Michael Bay (Transformers director) is offering a $50,000 reward for info leading to the arrest/prosecution of this girl.

http://gawker.com/5628051/transformers-director-michael-bay-offers-50000-bounty-for-puppy+throwing-girl

This sh*t's gone international pretty f*ck*ng quickly. Apparently 4chan are trying to track her down, and judging by their previous exploits, I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

wtf

guy needs to sit down. there are people dying in famine and wars all over the world and he's offering $50,000 to arrest some girl who threw puppies into a river. why doesn't he give it to the orphanage 2 10 minutes from his house? what a prick.

good luck tracking her down. i think i read the video was filmed in bosnia & herzogovina

• Upvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

wtf

guy needs to sit down. there are people dying in famine and wars all over the world and he's offering $50,000 to arrest some girl who threw puppies into a river. why doesn't he give it to the orphanage 2 10 minutes from his house? what a prick.

good luck tracking her down. i think i read the video was filmed in bosnia & herzogovina

C/S

Guest TimeBomb

wtf

co-sign the russian,

amount of starving kids that could feed. smh.