Whole Load Of Boshes

imhim

Guest Esquilax

Don't take it so personally KG, honestly there's no point

You could be any race nationality or denomination or whatever and you're gonna get rinsed on here, unless you're a pure black male

It's just the way it works

The sooner you come to terms with that the easier your time on here will become

Then you can begin the art of tr0llin

I love it when white boys who have never been near black or mixed girls (I'm discounting bounties) come up with their theories to why black males who actually do touch black girls. Do or say certain things.

Stick to what you know. This ain't your battle.

Lol at thinking you know anything about me, who I've been with or what I think.

I wasn't even talking about black males and chicks in that post so I don't even know what you're talking about cuz

Fall back

Don't take it so personally KG, honestly there's no point

You could be any race nationality or denomination or whatever and you're gonna get rinsed on here, unless you're a pure black male

It's just the way it works

The sooner you come to terms with that the easier your time on here will become

Then you can begin the art of tr0llin

I love it when white boys who have never been near black or mixed girls (I'm discounting bounties) come up with their theories to why black males who actually do touch black girls. Do or say certain things.

Stick to what you know. This ain't your battle.

what does this have to do with his post?

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

Dashed down... mashed and dashed... one night stand.. come on

Come on now, Sick Sense is deading you everytime you do this. Call it a day. (No sending)

Get off his d*ck (No send)

Me and him always argue on here, your making yourself look like an idiot. In all honesty, I didn't want you to continue to make yourself look like a fool, but your failing so carry on init.

Dashed down... mashed and dashed... one night stand.. come on

Come on now, Sick Sense is deading you everytime you do this. Call it a day. (No sending)

Get off his d*ck (No send)

Me and him always argue on here, your making yourself look like an idiot. In all honesty, I didn't want you to continue to make yourself look like a fool, but your failing so carry on init.

I don't see where i got deaded tbh. Its a forum, im not gonna sit here and jam. Thanks.