Succesful blak chicks struggling for love.

thinkingthuglife

bro what would be the big deal if she had a few glasses of wine at home on a friday after work?most women in britain do this
lolwot
his type are middle class white chicks called Sharon. Llow him.
how do you know what type of chick i go for? you internet hypist/@ angelo its extremely common for people in britain to have a few drinks on the weekend after workdunno what "lolwot" is about/some of you guys must live in another planet i swear

bro what would be the big deal if she had a few glasses of wine at home on a friday after work?most women in britain do this
lolwot
his type are middle class white chicks called Sharon. Llow him.
how do you know what type of chick i go for? you internet hypist/@ angelo its extremely common for people in britain to have a few drinks on the weekend after workdunno what "lolwot" is about/some of you guys must live in another planet i swear
Typical white yout who feels safe listening 2 hip-hop but shook round niggaz. U spend your evenings in a warm house wi slippers on waiting fot Bethany to cook you sum mashed potato wi a bit of red wine to wash it down.
  • Upvote 2

:D course i am mateyou come from leeds snmyour some scrawny looking weasel, so stop all your hype talk you complete and utter chief, we saw the pic lens posted of you
p*ssy you know ever member of wu tangs christian names n horoscope u faggit but u shook of niggaz. U like chicks who wear UGG boots n if u enjoyed Lens pic of a random mix race nigga maybe Bethany should b worried! gimp.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i cud never wife a woman who is stupid enuff to put a toxic carcinogenic chemical on her head, or pay hundreds of pounds to wear sum other woman's hair when god gave her the ability to grow her own.
f*ckin hell, too much at once, major lol's

what are you trying to achieve by making stuff up you TN hat wearing internet badboy?heres the :D you so badly crave you pitiful sheep shaggerand that pic was blatently you cos you started crying and saying you were leaving the forum
Ladies and gentlemen here is Starks:rickypowell_cover.jpgall I needed to do to find the twat was type 'random white hip hop geek' in google. Its his real picture.
  • Downvote 2