NBA 2010/11

Trilliam

Its been a gd season so fat

Monta Ellis been beasting, leading scoring charts

Hornets going very well, think only them and Lakers still unbeaten. Still cant see anyone beating Lakers, I know its early but f*ck me Kobe and Gasol are just too much

John Wall best rookie so far, dropped a triple double last night

Boston @ Miami 2nite :Y:

Portland keep getting crushed with injury news

It seems Brandon Roy has been diagnosed with an arthritic knee, which means that now both of his knees are bone-on-bone... does not bode well for an NBA career

and Greg Oden is having another microfracture surgery on his knee and will be out for the season. His contract is up in 2011 and is a free agent unless Blazers meet a minimum salary of $9m. Given that minimum, and the fact Portland already have a $50m wage bill next year, there's a chance he's now done as a Blazer. They didn't extend him last summer (had the chance to), the first No 1 overall draft pick since Kwame Brown not to get an extension after their rookie contract

Portland in general are cursed injury-wise, the Arsenal of the NBA. Oden, Roy, Aldridge is their draft-built core, all Top 5 picks, all glass. And Fabricio Oberto retired 2 weeks ago due to heart problems. They're starting to rival the Clippers in curse stakes

Amare's look of recognition to Blake after his dunks -

2yzescp.jpg

Blake is airbourne and smashing on guys like young Amare before the injuries

You'll be pleased to know the Lakers are brushing people aside (11-2). Odom and Gasol are playing the best ball of their careers, Barnes with Artest is probably the best wing defense in the league, Steve Blake is playing good minutes relieving Fisher. Shannon Brown is even playing well at backup SG (who knew?). When Bynum comes back it will be crazy

Bulls visit the Staples Center tomorrow :mellow:

Cheers.

Glad to hear Odom is finally living up to his potential, hopefully he does it when it really counts too though.

What I love even more, is that when I checked the other day, Heat were 8-5. And that Rudy Gay last minute bucket, beautiful. :lol:

Edit: They lost to the Pacers too!....How can Heats bench be outscored 40 - 4 :o ?!?! What a joke!!

They might be getting Dampier, hmm.

Hypest NBA crowd I've heard in a long time, certainly in the regular season

Full-arena boos every time he touches the ball, roaring cheers at every mistake or missed shot, chants of "AKRON HATES YOU" and "DE-LON-TE" at the free throw line :lol::lol:

To his credit he's channeling it into a decent game thus far

The crowd volume is defo muted by the broadcasts, can't wait for the Youtube vids from people in the crowd to hear the real fury

My Lakers praise before the Bulls game was the jinx (apologies Q/Jubez). Since then they've lost four straight, Pau is stinking it up (playing very heavy minutes tbf) and Kobe is chucking again.

Spurs are like Rasputin, every season you think that's it, they're finally dead, but then they somehow revive themselves

Result of this tonight was a foregone conclusion tbh. Miami have underperformed this season, but will be up there in the playoffs and Cleveland are a lottery team. The spectacle is what's interesting.

/ I really shouldn't be up. f*ck*ng soap opera of a league <_<