Multiculturism has failed

Guest Triple XXX

people are using the same analogy with british people and german people because its the same issues surrounding multiculturalism that affect both countries. the same reasons why multiculturalism is deemed to be a "failure" (when it suits them) in germany are the same here.

multiculturalism fails cos both countries think that they can just ghettoise people and not pay consequences.

what should governments "do" with immigrants then?

place them all in million pound houses in chelsea?

it's up to people to improve themselves, move up in the world. you can't sit aroudn waiting for the government to come help you. if you sit round crying about the government ghettoising you and waiting to be let in the door you're getting nowhere, you have to take it. hard-working immigrant here.

the white immigrants to America in the 1800's, and after 1945 integrated well didnt they. just as the continental europeans into the UK were around the same time

the reason they did this was cos their values and customs were integrated into society, and they had self determination of their affairs to an extent, and this integration was emphasised by these immigrants being able to attain political status, and progress in all levels of society like everyone else.

the govts know whats they need to do, but are not prepared to do it cos deep down theyre just as prejudiced as they were 500yrs ago. just smarter about it now.

firstly, yes, the white immigrants to america did integrate very well

largely due to the fact that if they didn't, they'd be out on the street...no welfare system to survive on if you didn't learn the language or adapt to the culture. also the fact that most of them went to america for a better life and were desperate to fit in to the "american way" and become american. since the rise of multicultural policies which say it's ok for immigrants not to conform to the common culture this has disappeared in places like germany and this is exactly what merkel is talking about reversing

secondly, irish, jewish and italian immigrants to america faced FAR more discrimination than any immigrants to the uk face today. as far as i know somalians aren't banned from working in certain professions, or have companies refuse to hire them etc etc

thirdly, re: your edit.. no sob story but my family came to this country from a f*ck*ng shithole when i was 6 years old with not much money and barely speaking the language. i consider myself english, have done pretty well in school, and gone to uni and am grateful for a lot of thing to this country and all the rest. i don't need you to tell me what I should do or think about immigrants. also there are really very few barriers to success deliberately put in place to block people from any background to success these days, that's a poor excuse. crying about how the government "is just as prejudiced as it was 500 years ago" is some laughably bullshit attitude.

the whole beating yourself on the chest, head in the sand attitude is a good sign of what i was talking about. well done

people are using the same analogy with british people and german people because its the same issues surrounding multiculturalism that affect both countries. the same reasons why multiculturalism is deemed to be a "failure" (when it suits them) in germany are the same here.

multiculturalism fails cos both countries think that they can just ghettoise people and not pay consequences.

it's up to people to improve themselves, move up in the world. you can't sit aroudn waiting for the government to come help you. if you sit round crying about the government ghettoising you and waiting to be let in the door you're getting nowhere, you have to take it. hard-working immigrant here.

the white immigrants to America in the 1800's, and after 1945 integrated well didnt they. just as the continental europeans into the UK were around the same time

the reason they did this was cos their values and customs were integrated into society, and they had self determination of their affairs to an extent, and this integration was emphasised by these immigrants being able to attain political status, and progress in all levels of society like everyone else.

the govts know whats they need to do, but are not prepared to do it cos deep down theyre just as prejudiced as they were 500yrs ago. just smarter about it now.

largely due to the fact that if they didn't, they'd be out on the street...no welfare system to survive on if you didn't learn the language or adapt to the culture. also the fact that most of them went to america for a better life and were desperate to fit in to the "american way" and become american. since the rise of multicultural policies which say it's ok for immigrants not to conform to the common culture this has disappeared in places like germany and this is exactly what merkel is talking about reversing

secondly, irish, jewish and italian immigrants to america faced FAR more discrimination than any immigrants to the uk face today. as far as i know somalians aren't banned from working in certain professions, or have companies refuse to hire them etc etc

thirdly, re: your edit.. no sob story but my family came to this country from a f*ck*ng shithole when i was 6 years old with not much money and barely speaking the language. i consider myself english, have done pretty well in school, and gone to uni and am grateful for a lot of thing to this country and all the rest. i don't need you to tell me what I should do or think about immigrants. also there are really very few barriers to success deliberately put in place to block people from any background to success these days, that's a poor excuse. crying about how the government "is just as prejudiced as it was 500 years ago" is some laughably bullshit attitude.

the whole beating yourself on the chest, head in the sand attitude is a good sign of what i was talking about. well done

you sound pathetic. if you want it you can get it. the white man doesn't want to stop black boys from going to university and becoming lawyers and doctors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

as long as there not his lawyer or doctor or move into his neighborhood you are 100% right.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

as long as there not his lawyer or doctor or move into his neighborhood you are 100% right.

that's bullshit tbh

people might have stereotypes about, say, black men as being criminals etc. but no normal white person (who isn't a member of combat 18 or something) would have a problem being treated by a black doctor or having a black doctor living next door. the uk is just not racist like that.

obviously there are some barriers to certain groups to succeed, but every group faced them at some point, and the government really has no interest in holding ethnic minoroties down. if you think the state wants to keep minorities living on council estates and not succeeding you're paranoid/making excuses

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I'm gonna have to C/S Yuri in this topic

I live in an area, a fairly lower middle class area with nice enough houses, and they're predominantly asian owned, with a few black families dotted around the roads.

You guys are f*ck*ng TOO salty sometimes I swear, I get that you feel hard done by by some aspects of modern society but Jesus Christ get real..

• Downvote 3

that's bullshit tbh

people might have stereotypes about, say, black men as being criminals etc. but no normal white person (who isn't a member of combat 18 or something) would have a problem being treated by a black doctor or having a black doctor living next door. the uk is just not racist like that.

obviously there are some barriers to certain groups to succeed, but every group faced them at some point, and the government really has no interest in holding ethnic minoroties down. if you think the state wants to keep minorities living on council estates and not succeeding you're paranoid/making excuses

its idiots like you that i cant stand...... despite overwhelming evidence in every study you can think of that discrimination is pervasive in every facet of society in this country your type still refuses to believe rascism and discrimination exists wholesale...

i have always said i prefer the likes of BNP than you because at least they aint hypocrites trying to hide their beliefs.......smh

I live in an area, a fairly lower middle class area with nice enough houses, and they're predominantly asian owned, with a few black families dotted around the roads.

You guys are f*ck*ng TOO salty sometimes I swear, I get that you feel hard done by by some aspects of modern society but Jesus Christ get real..

you going to stay in the area when you have enough money to buy a house or are you going to move to a nicer upper middle class area predominately white owned, with a few asian families dotted around the roads

?

you sound pathetic. if you want it you can get it. the white man doesn't want to stop black boys from going to university and becoming lawyers and doctors.

im not pathetic. you dont know anything about me, but again, you are playing the same tired tactic. at the end of the day, in germany you probably wont see ethnic minorities being represented in their legislature, while the media will constantly talk of negative aspects of ethnic minorities, with the odd token things here and there.

having a few successful doctors and lawyers from an ethnic minority from amongst millions is nothing to shout about. but you can keep shouting if you like. im just agreeing with merkel by saying it's failed, but its failed cos they never intended it to work

Guest Esquilax

that's bullshit tbh

its idiots like you that i cant stand...... despite overwhelming evidence in every study you can think of that discrimination is pervasive in every facet of society in this country your type still refuses to believe rascism and discrimination exists wholesale...

i have always said i prefer the likes of BNP than you because at least they aint hypocrites trying to hide their beliefs.......smh

Yes, because anyone who dares to contest how severe discrimination against minorities in the UK is flagrantly an closet BNP

f*ck*ng idiot

• Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

you going to stay in the area when you have enough money to buy a house or are you going to move to a nicer upper middle class area predominately white owned, with a few asian families dotted around the roads

?

This is a very nice area. It's an area you move into, not out of.

that's bullshit tbh

Yes, because anyone who dares to contest how severe discrimination against minorities in the UK is flagrantly an closet BNP

f*ck*ng idiot

no your the f*ck*ng idiot you coward....... its always those that never experience rascism to claim it doesnt exist and then have the audacity to get upset if anyone challenges them....... typical dumb blinkered closet bigot attitude.....

?

ya gotta laugh at these imbeciles..... :lol:

when i bought my place in Hendon f*ck knows i didnt want to live in that middle class dump of a ghetto...bought it as an investment and sold it 2 years down the line at a nice profit.....you must really think that we want to live amongst your type lol

multiculturalism is always beneficial imo, gives a nation hybrid vigor.

but a degree of national community is always needed imo, for instance i think it is unacceptable for an immigrant to fail/refuse to learn english and therefore be 'unfit for work' and allowed to claim benefits whilst simultaneously working within their own community and not paying tax.

that's bullshit tbh

yeah i must be a racist and hate black people because i disagree that there are extreme levels of racism in this society

end of the day, the uk is probably the least racist "white" country on thsi planet, maybe along with the usa. if you feel the level of racism in this society is too much for you to deal with you're probably better off living in a majority black country (which i know that you do - you live in lagos right?) where you won't have to constantly feel you're being discriminated against because of the colour of your skin

only retards hate somebody based on the level of melanin they have, and the people in power generally aren't retards. they might not be looking out for minorities/immigrants, but they don't actively want people to fail

bet they werent moaning when their team of turks, poles and africans was deading the world cup.

1 turk

1 half turk

2 poles

1 half ghanaian

it was more than that

Tasci

Aogo

Trochowski

Gomez

Cacau

etc.

i remember when France won the world cup and their multi-cultural squad was given as the reason for their success ....fast forward to 2010 and the French media and politicians are claiming that those players didnt really care about France because they werent true Frenchmen..

crackas :lol:

Guest Blue State Of Mind

that's bullshit tbh

yeah i must be a racist and hate black people because i disagree that there are extreme levels of racism in this society

end of the day, the uk is probably the least racist "white" country on thsi planet, maybe along with the usa. if you feel the level of racism in this society is too much for you to deal with you're probably better off living in a majority black country (which i know that you do - you live in lagos right?) where you won't have to constantly feel you're being discriminated against because of the colour of your skin

only retards hate somebody based on the level of melanin they have, and the people in power generally aren't retards. they might not be looking out for minorities/immigrants, but they don't actively want people to fail

Aren't you white?

What exactly do you know about the plight of black people?

Guest Esquilax

?

ya gotta laugh at these imbeciles..... :lol:

when i bought my place in Hendon f*ck knows i didnt want to live in that middle class dump of a ghetto...bought it as an investment and sold it 2 years down the line at a nice profit.....you must really think that we want to live amongst your type lol

Lol at talking like you know where I live...

It's a nice area surrounded by parks and nice places... Yeah, it's a stonesthrow from some sh*t places but that's the way the city is layered

I'd go as far as saying it's the nicest part of Streatham

So you can f*ck off mate

WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

"OOH, WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE HARDCORE RACISM, YOU CAN CHAT ABOUT MULTICULTURALISM" WHY DON'T f*ck OFF YOU THICK SHITHOUSE

that's bullshit tbh

that's bullshit tbh

thats your problem. complaining about something doesnt mean its not manageable, but dont try and force people to pretend it doesnt exist, or that it has to be accepted dumbass

that's bullshit tbh

Aren't you white?

What exactly do you know about the plight of black people?

the "plight" of black people in england

ok

i'm out

that's bullshit tbh

thats your problem. did he tell you the racism was too much for him to deal with? who are you to ask him to leave the country. do you complain about your parents? from the first time you ever did, why didnt you move out the house and disown them? dumbass

highlight the part where told or asked him to leave. cheers.