Multiculturism has failed

Guest Triple XXX

as long as there not his lawyer or doctor or move into his neighborhood you are 100% right.

that's bullshit tbh

people might have stereotypes about, say, black men as being criminals etc. but no normal white person (who isn't a member of combat 18 or something) would have a problem being treated by a black doctor or having a black doctor living next door. the uk is just not racist like that.

obviously there are some barriers to certain groups to succeed, but every group faced them at some point, and the government really has no interest in holding ethnic minoroties down. if you think the state wants to keep minorities living on council estates and not succeeding you're paranoid/making excuses

its idiots like you that i cant stand...... despite overwhelming evidence in every study you can think of that discrimination is pervasive in every facet of society in this country your type still refuses to believe rascism and discrimination exists wholesale...

i have always said i prefer the likes of BNP than you because at least they aint hypocrites trying to hide their beliefs.......smh

yeah i must be a racist and hate black people because i disagree that there are extreme levels of racism in this society

end of the day, the uk is probably the least racist "white" country on thsi planet, maybe along with the usa. if you feel the level of racism in this society is too much for you to deal with you're probably better off living in a majority black country (which i know that you do - you live in lagos right?) where you won't have to constantly feel you're being discriminated against because of the colour of your skin

only retards hate somebody based on the level of melanin they have, and the people in power generally aren't retards. they might not be looking out for minorities/immigrants, but they don't actively want people to fail

Aren't you white?

What exactly do you know about the plight of black people?

the "plight" of black people in england

ok

i'm out

as long as there not his lawyer or doctor or move into his neighborhood you are 100% right.

that's bullshit tbh

people might have stereotypes about, say, black men as being criminals etc. but no normal white person (who isn't a member of combat 18 or something) would have a problem being treated by a black doctor or having a black doctor living next door. the uk is just not racist like that.

obviously there are some barriers to certain groups to succeed, but every group faced them at some point, and the government really has no interest in holding ethnic minoroties down. if you think the state wants to keep minorities living on council estates and not succeeding you're paranoid/making excuses

its idiots like you that i cant stand...... despite overwhelming evidence in every study you can think of that discrimination is pervasive in every facet of society in this country your type still refuses to believe rascism and discrimination exists wholesale...

i have always said i prefer the likes of BNP than you because at least they aint hypocrites trying to hide their beliefs.......smh

yeah i must be a racist and hate black people because i disagree that there are extreme levels of racism in this society

end of the day, the uk is probably the least racist "white" country on thsi planet, maybe along with the usa. if you feel the level of racism in this society is too much for you to deal with you're probably better off living in a majority black country (which i know that you do - you live in lagos right?) where you won't have to constantly feel you're being discriminated against because of the colour of your skin

only retards hate somebody based on the level of melanin they have, and the people in power generally aren't retards. they might not be looking out for minorities/immigrants, but they don't actively want people to fail

thats your problem. did he tell you the racism was too much for him to deal with? who are you to ask him to leave the country. do you complain about your parents? from the first time you ever did, why didnt you move out the house and disown them? dumbass

highlight the part where told or asked him to leave. cheers.

good enough for you?

I'm gonna have to C/S Yuri in this topic

I live in an area, a fairly lower middle class area with nice enough houses, and they're predominantly asian owned, with a few black families dotted around the roads.

You guys are f*ck*ng TOO salty sometimes I swear, I get that you feel hard done by by some aspects of modern society but Jesus Christ get real..

you going to stay in the area when you have enough money to buy a house or are you going to move to a nicer upper middle class area predominately white owned, with a few asian families dotted around the roads

?

This is a very nice area. It's an area you move into, not out of.

ya gotta laugh at these imbeciles..... :lol:

when i bought my place in Hendon f*ck knows i didnt want to live in that middle class dump of a ghetto...bought it as an investment and sold it 2 years down the line at a nice profit.....you must really think that we want to live amongst your type lol

Lol at talking like you know where I live...

It's a nice area surrounded by parks and nice places... Yeah, it's a stonesthrow from some sh*t places but that's the way the city is layered

I'd go as far as saying it's the nicest part of Streatham

So you can f*ck off mate

WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

"OOH, WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE HARDCORE RACISM, YOU CAN CHAT ABOUT MULTICULTURALISM" WHY DON'T f*ck OFF YOU THICK SHITHOUSE

ooohhh..... typing in big caps lol....look at wasteman getting upset because ive called him out on his bullshit .....typical childish response:lol:

God you sound so stupid.... if i had to aspire to live in streatham amongst the likes of you i would slit my wrists mate....

if living in streatham amongst "white people and a few asian families" is your idea of success and achievement then your parents need a slap :lol:

that's bullshit tbh

Aren't you white?

ok

i'm out

that's bullshit tbh

thats your problem. did he tell you the racism was too much for him to deal with? who are you to ask him to leave the country. do you complain about your parents? from the first time you ever did, why didnt you move out the house and disown them? dumbass

good enough for you?

erm no, i asked you to highlight the part where i "asked or told him to leave"

that's bullshit tbh

Aren't you white?

He probably watched roots

Guest Esquilax

I'm gonna have to C/S Yuri in this topic

I live in an area, a fairly lower middle class area with nice enough houses, and they're predominantly asian owned, with a few black families dotted around the roads.

You guys are f*ck*ng TOO salty sometimes I swear, I get that you feel hard done by by some aspects of modern society but Jesus Christ get real..

you going to stay in the area when you have enough money to buy a house or are you going to move to a nicer upper middle class area predominately white owned, with a few asian families dotted around the roads

?

This is a very nice area. It's an area you move into, not out of.

ya gotta laugh at these imbeciles..... :lol:

when i bought my place in Hendon f*ck knows i didnt want to live in that middle class dump of a ghetto...bought it as an investment and sold it 2 years down the line at a nice profit.....you must really think that we want to live amongst your type lol

Lol at talking like you know where I live...

It's a nice area surrounded by parks and nice places... Yeah, it's a stonesthrow from some sh*t places but that's the way the city is layered

I'd go as far as saying it's the nicest part of Streatham

So you can f*ck off mate

WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

"OOH, WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE HARDCORE RACISM, YOU CAN CHAT ABOUT MULTICULTURALISM" WHY DON'T f*ck OFF YOU THICK SHITHOUSE

ooohhh..... typing in big caps lol....look at wasteman getting upset because ive called him out on his bullshit .....typical childish response:lol:

God you sound so stupid.... if i had to aspire to live in streatham amongst the likes of you i would slit my wrists mate....

if living in streatham amongst "white people and a few asian families" is your idea of success and achievement then your parents need a slap :lol:

I said predominantly asian, with a few black families

And yes, aspirations to live in my area wouldn't be a bad start tbh

It's nice round here, quiet, friendly.

I don't even know what idea you're trying to get across here, I think you're bringing your sides argument down with your stupidity though.

that's bullshit tbh

Aren't you white?

ok

i'm out

that's bullshit tbh

good enough for you?

erm no, i asked you to highlight the part where i "asked or told him to leave"

its in the same context. but im not playing semantics with you. multiculturalism has "worked" for you...well done.

it's not semantics

it genuinely wasn't some "if you don't like it get out" line

it was if its too bad for you then get out and dont complain. not much of a difference if you ask me.

anyway all i got to say is complaining about something doesnt mean everything is bad, or that one cannot manage the situation.

jumping to beat your chest about what youve achieved as if no one else can complain and achieve something as well is just foolish.

You know what all jokes aside ill be serious for a minute...

when i first made a bit of money and moved to a so called decent middle class area the racism i received was shocking which is why i can fully appreciate why people dont want to move out of their communities even if they can afford to

i remember parking my car in front of my neighbors drive one afternoon because i thought he was at work...bear in mind id never spoken to him apart from "good morning" rather than knock on my door and ask me to move my car he called the police...and the f*ckers actually turned up to ask me to move the car....

i know it was because i was black......having my car scratched every other day or a bunch of imbeciles shouting abuse from a car before driving off at top speed aint the one..

there were a million and one silly incidents like that ......people tend to gravitate to where they feel safe

we have a lot of chinese in nigeria and they tend to build chinatowns and live together..... no one is asking them to "learn a nigerian language".. no one is asking them to abandon their customs , they are not being criticised for wanting to live in their own communities, all that is asked is that they obey local laws and customs..... and it works

multiculturism is about respect BOTH ways

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

when i first made a bit of money and moved to a so called decent middle class area the racism i received was shocking which is why i can fully appreciate why people dont want to move out of their communities even if they can afford to

i remember parking my car in front of my neighbors drive one afternoon because i thought he was at work...bear in mind id never spoken to him apart from "good morning" rather than knock on my door and ask me to move my car he called the police...and the f*ckers actually turned up to ask me to move the car....

i know it was because i was black......having my car scratched every other day or a bunch of imbeciles shouting abuse from a car before driving off at top speed aint the one..

there were a million and one silly incidents like that ......people tend to gravitate to where they feel safe

we have a lot of chinese in nigeria and they tend to build chinatowns and live together..... no one is asking them to "learn a nigerian language".. no one is asking them to abandon their customs , they are not being criticised for wanting to live in their own communities, all that is asked is that they obey local laws and customs..... and it works

Maybe

Just... Maybe

You're a c*nt and no one likes you

I mean I can see why

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Maybe

Just... Maybe

I mean I can see why

hmmmm.....could be true..... but im a rich c*nt ........ and at least i dont live in streatham

who knows if you work really really hard you might be able to move to croydon one day.......LOSER :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it's not semantics

you know it was.....in a thread like this that phrase will come out sooner or later :lol:

nah it wasn't

read the comment again. take it for what it was, i meant exactly what i wrote - that if you don't feel comfortable, then perhaps you should consider moving to somewhere where you might feel more comfortable and won't ever have to worry that you are being mugged off because of your skin colour. you are so paranoid that you read that as "get the f*ck out you ungrateful black bastard"

dunno why you lot are gunning for me as if i'm some anglo-saon who's pissed off at the immigrants. you are probably more english than me and been here longer

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Maybe

Just... Maybe

I mean I can see why

hmmmm.....could be true..... but im a rich c*nt ........ and at least i dont live in streatham

who knows if you work really really hard you might be able to move to croydon one day.......LOSER :lol:

Where do you live bro?

Maybe

Just... Maybe

I mean I can see why

Where do you live bro?

what are you gonna ask me to meet you at footlocker ?

I think people who move country should learn the language. Just like the English that move to Spain should learn Spanish. Many of the English are too lazy to learn. That pisses me off. But I think anyone who moves to England should learn English, anyone who moves to Germany should learn German etc etc.

it's not semantics

you know it was.....in a thread like this that phrase will come out sooner or later :lol:

nah it wasn't

read the comment again. take it for what it was, i meant exactly what i wrote - that if you don't feel comfortable, then perhaps you should consider moving to somewhere where you might feel more comfortable and won't ever have to worry that you are being mugged off because of your skin colour. you are so paranoid that you read that as "get the f*ck out you ungrateful black bastard"

dunno why you lot are gunning for me as if i'm some anglo-saon who's pissed off at the immigrants. you are probably more english than me and been here longer

ur the one thats playing paranoia tbh. who said to complain about the failings of multiculturalism means im not comfortable? people were describing why its doomed to fail, and you first waved your flag about yourself, as if that had anything to do with what we were talking about, and then you still went to say "if you feel uncomfortable" :/

nobody said we were living in 1789 slavery times either. i think you were being gunned cos your contribution to the thread was useless.

it's not semantics

nah it wasn't

all jokes aside no one is gunning for you ....the problem is you dont see the statement for what it is......the German economy is in trouble and the extreme right is capitalising on this ......many of the ex Germans from the former eastern Germany are very prejudiced and blame immigrants for everything that is wrong in the country.....the German chancellor is playing politics because of the rising discontent and is basically playing to the gallery

obviously after a certain age it becomes a lot more difficult to learn a language

imagine someone trying to tell my grandma to learn english lol foolish..... the only reason she is in this country because all her kids are here

Guest Esquilax

Maybe

Just... Maybe

I mean I can see why

Where do you live bro?

what are you gonna ask me to meet you at footlocker ?

Of course not, I'm trying to talk to you rationally, but obviously you can't handle that

I'm sorry about the experience you've had in the UK as a black man. It's widely accepted that only successful black men get their cars keyed up, and well, I'm embarassed about it.

Hopefully you won't get lynched within the coming months, but I wouldn't put money on it!

Take care