Real talk: poo pushers

thinkingthuglife

I would NOT want to see men having sex I couldn't think of anythin worse and I'm a woman so I'd say that was wrong.

Why must you post

Why must you always post after me and follow me around get out of my arse.

Because every thing you say

EVERYTHING

You say, is either completely retarded or completely irrelevant. You are quite possibly the most vacuous and insipid human being I have ever come across on the internet and that is f*ck*ng saying something.

Alright?

But you know how to use the forum you know you can block me so you don't need to read my posts so if you honestly believed that you would have blocked me.

Guest Esquilax

What would be the point of the forum then? Why come on here if there's no conflict? I certainly don't come for the f*ck*ng ambience and intelligent conversation

Contemptuous harlot

• Downvote 4

i will never understand wot possesses a man to be a homo. but it doesnt affect me in anyway, wot consenting adults do with one another is their business, live and let live innit.

not sure about the levels it seems to be promoted on tv, and i dont think that two men shud be considered the same as man and woman. i mite ban my children from watching tv when i have them, so much bullshit being broadcast into our homes.

I had the urge to call you a d*ckhead for making a topic about homosexuals when there's already a topic about homosexuals

why do you want there to be so many topics about homosexuals?

beggin it. same reason u rushed so quick to comment in all off them. this topic aint about fags its about whether ppl on this forum promote it. U can c y i call so many ppl on here faggits nw.

I dont really care, people can live their life however they want to.

With saying that i have a gay friend who tried to talk to me (in a very detailed and vulgar manner) about his sex life, i was outraged and asked him not to and he tried to make me out to be against it. Im not gay myself and so the thought/details are not something i wanna know, i hate how a lot of gay's now almost purposely try and make a point.

• Upvote 1