those word every man dreads to hear from his girl, BABY WAKE UP, ARE U OK

Hank Moody

Dont know why people get excited by these videos, it is standard proceedure to have this fighting ability in your locker and to have had expierance of doing it to people.

Why get excited like you want to be that guy? hit the gym, take some boxing lessons and you'll see this all the time and won't be making topics like something spectacular happend.

• Downvote 16

Guest Blue State Of Mind

Dont know why people get excited by these videos, it is standard proceedure to have this fighting ability in your locker and to have had expierance of doing it to people.

Why get excited like you want to be that guy? hit the gym, take some boxing lessons and you'll see this all the time and won't be making topics like something spectacular happend.

Alie.

• Downvote 1

Maybe it's just me

but

sh*t did not look real at all

get me, no one gets knocked out from a 17 hit combo to the face

in other words... i neg'd u

Just like The Hills and the WWE are both real?

It just looks fake. sh*t like this is always coming out the US.

edit:

Controversy

Recently, truTV has come under public scrutiny for airing multiple shows which are suspected of being staged and/or scripted. Shows thought to be artificial or to be scripted are All Worked Up, Hardcore Pawn, Ma's Roadhouse, Operation Repo, Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel, Southern Fried Stings and Black Gold.