Sign in to follow this  
BlackaDaBerry

Fake Nikes

Are good cos they allow u to get real ones for ã20Here's what u do...Go to wembley..find man selling boog nikespurchase said nikesgo to jd sports and try on nikes switch boxes when they aint looking..i did this on sunday and now have 2 authentic pairs of airmax 95s for ã35BARGAIN!!i think u'll agree...

Are good cos they allow u to get real ones for ã20Here's what u do...Go to wembley..find man selling boog nikespurchase said nikesgo to jd sports and try on nikes  switch boxes when they aint looking..i did this on sunday and now have 2 authentic pairs of airmax 95s for ã35BARGAIN!!i think u'll agree...
your a lil latebeen there done that got the t shirt

Are good cos they allow u to get real ones for ã20Here's what u do...Go to wembley..find man selling boog nikespurchase said nikesgo to jd sports and try on nikes  switch boxes when they aint looking..i did this on sunday and now have 2 authentic pairs of airmax 95s for ã35BARGAIN!!i think u'll agree...
your a lil latebeen there done that almost got caught

What about if you get the boog ones .. Then buy some real ones. And then switch em over and take em back for a refund?

Guest Seriouss

Safer - buy a pair and then return the fake pair to get a refund.

some boy i kno was talkin bout buyin nikes and settin up a market stall. i was like where u gettin them from. he was like ahhhhh cant tell man secret i need my stock.i saidwembley market. he just shut up then

Guest Seriouss
What about if you get the boog ones ..  Then buy some real ones.  And then switch em over and take em back for a refund?
Ooh, you had my idea at the same time as me!

What about if you get the boog ones ..  Then buy some real ones.  And then switch em over and take em back for a refund?
You know what they say.....Great Minds Think Alike.

i need to find out where to get the stock from.....there must be somewhere sellin fake wholesale....at like ã10 a pair.....The fakes are good now tho....i don't feel no way to rock them....i only went in the JD to check them against the real ones.....then there was noone there so i just did a straight swap...

Sounds the better and less bait idea lol

Guest contradict

Yes i am a sales manager,No i am not rich, i have 2 kids,No i didn't used to wear trainers, but i am changing my image after cutting my hair off and getting pissed off when someone thought i was about 35......f*ckin bastard :twisted: Anyhow....i pointblank refuse to hand over any more than ã50 for a pair of trainers...when i can get an almost identical pair for 20-25.....call me a jew if you want.....i dont care....

the amount of heads shottin boogs nike crep is a joke they all say the bait line aswell "yea a few man licked off a jd factory " biggrin.gif