break ups

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

where's the lack of ambition?man thought to himself: football isn't solid, lemmi get a degree in case, that way if my football career dies out, i got this to fall back onhas a degree to fall back on and is now chasing a football career while having other options* if he's not gettin paid for football then i agree with You*** the texts imply he's a hater. he got a problem with someone doing well, hate anyone who has a problem with someone because they're doing well . can't keep that negative energy around**

where's the lack of ambition?man thought to himself: football isn't solid, lemmi get a degree in case, that way if my football career dies out, i got this to fall back onhas a degree to fall back on and is now chasing a football career while having other options* if he's not gettin paid for football then i agree with You*** the texts imply he's a hater. he got a problem with someone doing well, hate anyone who has a problem with someone because they're doing well . can't keep that negative energy around**
Forreal he seems like someone with their head screwed on.

i finished with my guy a couple of months backi was gutted aint gona lie, he didnt do anythin wrong as such, its just we are going different paths in life and im more ahead of him, he has got potential to suceed but lacks motivation and i couldnt take it anymore, he went uni, got a degree and what the hell has he done with it ? jack sh*t.. the fact he is a good footballer for south manchester does not impress me, all he does is play local football, and where is that gonna get him.since we finished, i get texts sayin yeye i bet u got a new man , you think your better than me just cos u got a good job, ur car and your house. i told him straight, if i thought i was better than u , why hell was i with u and try help u ? im very independant and i think he feels threatened by the fact that ive got where i am all by myself and he aint got what i got..i still care about him a lot, he is a nice guy, but i cant be with him cos im tryna better myself in life and his lack of motivation was just tofrustrating, we just dont have the same goals in life. Its a shame, if he sorted himself out, it would be different
sounds like you got your job and your new car and decided you want a upgrade. just keep it real love.
  • Upvote 7

i finished with my girl like last month. its been hard, i grew up with this girl.some of the texts she sent me venting were lmao worthy, but very deep."I never thought you'd turn into as much as an arsehole as you did, I introduced you to my family and you repaid me by treating me like I was a uni friend"I bumped into her a few days ago in a pub, the stares from her fam were a lot..

Guest Awesome Kong

That's deep Lucinda. My girl got a job before me and got money whilst I was broke. She hinted there was a place that was related to my degree near where she worked and I dealt with the matter and make more money than her. That could have been you too, but that is deep!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave
the just was not locked inpissed, hes gotta lie on the board now and wait for the next wave
wtf is this? what does it even mean? who the f*ck was i reffering to?
  • Upvote 2