Train of Thought

kurious

Always been pretty shook of escalators, normally a stand still and catch a ride kinda guy instead of bopping up. Them sharp metal edges take no prisoners.

i dnt mind walkin up

walkin down now, jus shook of fallin forwards

if i have heels on im not messin around, i stayin still and im payin attention liftin my feet up

yeah, a gay litte hop when you come to the end is a must.

also, if u and ur friend are sunning for the train and u make it but ur friend doesnt, what is standard procedure?

get off at the next stop and wait for them or go back? or go on to ur destination and wait for them there, serious train life is intense

as my friend mouths "next stop" plainface em and throw up a middle finger. but then i do wait for them

reading - it is jokes when you clock people clocking that someone else is reading their paper, and then move so the other person can't see it. ''I paid for this information bitch, it's mine!''

:lol:

usually its the metro or evening standard though lol. but when people do it to me i start moving the page closer and closer to their face bare slowly, it doesn't bother me i just do it for lols

dropped one time running up London Bridge escalators managed to style it out though, didnt turn back and pretend it never happened...I'm one of those guys that if I see people dropping I'm creasing in your boat...karma

same , i see some funny sh*t sometimes and im creasing and looking around thinking how is nobody else laughing?

For some reason I can handle the trains but the platforms and stations wind me up. Mostly the groups of people who dawdle and congregate in busy ticket halls/platforms, blocking every conceivable path to the barriers/escalators/train, you end up weaving through them like a running back.

The on-train rituals are bizarre on wider inspection, but we locals are conditioned to them, self-constructed awkwardness which we brush off when we step out of commute mode. I don't know if it's Englishness or a general feature of big city experience, probably an overlap of both

The stiff upper lip extends to buskers as well, most people are too busy or disengaged to even look at one, let alone slow down/stop and appreciate the music if it's good. Even the majority of people who drop change do it within a well-timed full stride and are careful not to make eye contact

In that vein, it's disconcerting when you fall into the trance-like rhythm of walking in step with dozens of people down a long narrow tunnel. Then you reflect on the vacuous emptiness of the regimental rat race and quickly turn around and barge past ppl the other way for individualism sake while Hypest Hype plays in your mind

• Upvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Always been pretty shook of escalators, normally a stand still and catch a ride kinda guy instead of bopping up. Them sharp metal edges take no prisoners.

i dnt mind walkin up

walkin down now, jus shook of fallin forwards

if i have heels on im not messin around, i stayin still and im payin attention liftin my feet up

yeah, a gay litte hop when you come to the end is a must.

i always think im so cool when comin off escalators i time it so my right foot is out n as soon as i get to the bottom i jus move in sync with the ting

will never run on it, tried walk fast a couple times goin up n 6/10 i always like hit my shoe on it n do a slight trip

always seein these guys running down the stairs on some marathon sh*t, im like, dude theres another one in 2 minutes is it really worth bussin up your face for?

noticed the eastern european mandem feel no way in directly staring at a said chicks boat through out until they get off

sick guys

r u staring at these guys when they are staring at 'said chicks'

nah g iam listening

so how do u know where they are looking?

cos iam gay for watchin man instead of staring at the chick

• Upvote 2

^^

You just reminded me, beg you compile a winter cd thing.

The summer (set of 5) was sick

Thanks for the endorsement bro

Winter version would be hard to assemble I think, the range of suitable aesthetic seems more cramped, it would end up a compo of Mobb Deep/QB sh*t and grime. I might give it a try though

Ironically I revised and expanded the summer collection to 6-7 discs this year, months too late to upload now