If You Was Granted Unlimited Funds, Time, Labour etc To Carry Out An Investigation Into Anything..

Mame Biram Diouf

cake soap is a detergent they use to wash laundry yet a lot of peeps *ahem* movado *ahem* use it on their skin come bathtime, 1 of my uncles barbers we used to call him mj he took it far, sad stories

also sho u khan (lol) programme ur sperm tru deep meditation, thats real tantric, plus ur semen goes to ur chicks brain u know so if ur on sum yogi sh*t u cud influnce her train of thought tru sex also strengthen telepathy too, infinate realms available to access

heard about these things still. but heard it takes alot of training/discipline/patience,

tried sum things too, we go deeper than most, but rite now it just makes me sad that she has to take a pill.

each to their own and all that, and everyone has their own brain,

But i don't think everyone Understood the question,

How can we have cure cancer, cure HIV and find out who shot Pac And Biggie in the same thread?

Some interesting stuff though. The racial segregation. And possibly the class shake up, except i dont think it'd prove that much other than of course a life of crime is down to complete personal choice a huge huge majority of the time.

If everyone in the country tried that sperm thing through meditation we'd have a baby boom in no time