If You Was Granted Unlimited Funds, Time, Labour etc To Carry Out An Investigation Into Anything..

Mame Biram Diouf

herbal healing, all the leaders of the UN EU AU etc, will partake in the observation and only be able to use herbal remedies for whatever ailement they think they have, cataracts and such

I have my motives + no way at blacks getting lumped with manchester in esquis' sordid reality, my grandad and his posse built the bakerloo line man would backflip in his grave.

• Upvote 2

herbal healing, all the leaders of the UN EU AU etc, will partake in the observation and only be able to use herbal remedies for whatever ailement they think they have, cataracts and such

I have my motives + no way at blacks getting lumped with manchester in esquis' sordid reality, my grandad and his posse built the bakerloo line man would backflip in his grave.

strong post

dno why whites have to get London

Guest Esquilax

strong post

dno why whites have to get London

Majority population get the largest city you tools

I'm not even gonna be there, I have to go to f*ck*ng Liverpool

We all have to make sacrifices now get in the van

Guest Esquilax

im taking bakerloo line with me, and couple a dem kfc's and wendys that my pops and uncle used to work in, my birthright

u ingrate

Your only birth right is the right to remain silent

*JEEZE*

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

didnt we agree mixed chicks werent lighties in the ViP2 Darkie vs Lightie act of 2010? or was that a next ting?

i like how darkie isnt underlined for spell check

f*ck imagine a city of misfit type lighties.

so much win.

especially in liverpool with tht slutty accent

You're not allowed in bro

You have to stay in Manc with chokz

:lol: :lol:

dont worry mike ill line up the pengers, an mail you some bleach don

lol

Di cake soap mek him feel cool

aaaaah

Guest Esquilax

@ Kuri swear there's like no Wendy's left in UK

Also Esqui you'll have a war on your hands trying get people to move.

Ruthless mercenaries will be brought in, it's move or die. I think most people will be compliant

cake soap is a detergent they use to wash laundry yet a lot of peeps *ahem* movado *ahem* use it on their skin come bathtime, 1 of my uncles barbers we used to call him mj he took it far, sad stories

also sho u khan (lol) programme ur sperm tru deep meditation, thats real tantric, plus ur semen goes to ur chicks brain u know so if ur on sum yogi sh*t u cud influnce her train of thought tru sex also strengthen telepathy too, infinate realms available to access

• Downvote 2

im on my phone now so links, its all sex magic, azzaziel bey videos off the top has some insightful opinions on tantric sex he has the research on what chemicals in semen balance womans stress levels and also positions that build up ur lungs an other vital lungs,

true say sex is amazing the more u seek its knowledge, its more than breeding and getting ur nut