So When Faking Thug Life Snitches....

Guest Lens

TTL calling it on with people then when it becomes reality goes all p*ssy

Blood go turn on yr TV n look for symbols and triangles u frigging foolish free mason following forum faggit,

If you don't turn up don't bother coming back on here p*ssy

lol at this guy giving it large

have you ever thrown a punch in your life?

lol at your life

Carry on licking government boots

lol at my life? i'm a f*ck*ng success story mate

carry on wishing you lived in a police state

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TTL calling it on with people then when it becomes reality goes all p*ssy

Blood go turn on yr TV n look for symbols and triangles u frigging foolish free mason following forum faggit,

If you don't turn up don't bother coming back on here p*ssy

lol at this guy giving it large

have you ever thrown a punch in your life?

lol at your life

Carry on licking government boots

lol at my life? i'm a f*ck*ng success story mate

carry on wishing you lived in a police state

lol at success story

Delusional

Dont you serve tea and coffee to members of parliament at Westminster

Beg y'all just stop ducking each other. Just meet up and do the damn thing then get on with your lives cos these threads are full of f*ckries

aight homie word is bond son. yo. kmt.

You know what, I know why you grabbed that and you know why I'd use it. Well at least I hope you do...

Why am I giving you that much credit?

Why would I write "You all" when it's actually easier to shorten it? That's what I'm doing, effectively using shorthand.

What your doing is some form of desperate attempt to seem street, when (And I'm sure anyone on this forum will tell you this) the only thing associated with you and the street is you waiting at the bus stop during day time. Heaven forbid you being outside when the street lights come on.

• Downvote 2

Beg y'all just stop ducking each other. Just meet up and do the damn thing then get on with your lives cos these threads are full of f*ckries

You know what, I know why you grabbed that and you know why I'd use it. Well at least I hope you do...

Why would I write "You all" when it's actually easier to shorten it? That's what I'm doing, effectively using shorthand.

What your doing is some form of desperate attempt to seem street, when (And I'm sure anyone on this forum will tell you this) the only thing associated with you and the street is you waiting at the bus stop during day time. Heaven forbid you being outside when the street lights come on.

decent shot kid. I'll gi u that 1! Did Liverpool play last night?

• Downvote 1

Did Liverpool play last night?

lol, low blow

• Downvote 1

U lot don't get nothing twisted u really think i'm gonna ring a random koolie or ginger off a website? my voice over the phone might turn them on. These 2 are f*ckin gimps. wierdos!

i have my answer.

next time You wana chat sh*t to me, remember this thread, where You decided You didn't want it in real life

then also remember this 2nd thread, where You realised You didn't want it in a vip2 argument either

and a happy new year. feels so good to be free of this crap.

apologies to all who i've let down by getting dragged into this again. i told You after Jas, no more beef with Vipers, and i meant it. from now on, any arguments online will be settled by arguing, tr0lling, and an occasional return to the phenomenon known as leNching, although i prefer to restrict this side of me to the sports room.

i think any back 4 would feel safe under park ji sung's protection. /

Tiherry Henry kept Ireland out the world cup with a good piece of control.

• Downvote 1