So When Faking Thug Life Snitches....

Guest Lens

Archways cool coz thats where i'll be Sunday anyway. Lens be there or kindly stfu. safe.

if You phone Jas and not me, it's coz You don't think Jas will turn up, and You know i 100% will.

and what has Anderson got to do with this?

and can anyone answer the OP?

U lot don't get nothing twisted u really think i'm gonna ring a random koolie or ginger off a website? my voice over the phone might turn them on. These 2 are f*ckin gimps. wierdos!

ooo shitttttttttt, im on 45% tr0ll power, more more, take this burdan away from me, YOU ARE 155%

u havin fun there Bradders?

Ohhhhh f*ck*ng hell, i feel my soul coming out my body, 35% tr0ll ability left, please release me!, attack attack, i can be free2

• Downvote 1

jus so You know, since Jas didn't turn up, I haven't made any suggestions to fight VIPers in real life, I've only responded to the persistent requests from TTL / him following me around the forum

lol @ Carpe Deum's cowardly indirect about "the person making the thread" . shook prick, say my name init, we both know it's me.

Just clocked the pm TTL sent me saying hes going to Tr0ll all my topics

TTL has been enlightened. We don't believe he is this TTL "real nigga spit" character in real life, so now he knows he can maintain it through tr0llery and it will be excusable.

dont be stupid to think i was scared of mentioning your name. it was also a general statement to idiots like you, im not taking sides but the whole saga is too childish