I CAME FROM NOTHING - Spring/Summer 2011

icamefromnothing

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

You know what mate u need to f*ck off and stop using this site for your promotion u don't contribute sh*t

U dropped the website on the first page

Thread done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Don't understand why man keeps coming in this thread when hes made it plainly obvious hes not feeling the products.

Allow it

:/ I come in to see what man has to offer and I gave my honest opinion don't cry cos i don't feel ur shit

I don't get y guy comes an uses the site just 2 promote his shit...we all know the site, set up a mailing list if u wanna keep everyone updated.

• Downvote 9

Don't understand why man keeps coming in this thread when hes made it plainly obvious hes not feeling the products.

Allow it

:/ I come in to see what man has to offer and I gave my honest opinion don't cry cos i don't feel ur sh*t

I don't get y guy comes an uses the site just 2 promote his sh*t...we all know the site, set up a mailing list if u wanna keep everyone updated.

There are many people using this site to promote their sh*t, you going to start going at DST, Zeke ? I can't disrespect anyone genuinely trying to make moves and do their thing. Even if their thing is remotely unattractive to me I can respect the hustle, other that actually makes you a hater.

Clearly you have not intelligence when it comes to marketing either. stay in school.

• Upvote 6

Guest M12

Allow it

:/ I come in to see what man has to offer and I gave my honest opinion don't cry cos i don't feel ur shit

I don't get y guy comes an uses the site just 2 promote his shit...we all know the site, set up a mailing list if u wanna keep everyone updated.

why hate on someone trying to make money for themselves. i havent seen any designs yet that have made me want to buy but the guy is respectful, polite, keeps his products in his own thread and doesn't spam the forum. Interacts with his customers, i swear there was even a point where he was making custom tees for people and giving vip2 discounts. Cant see why anyone would have a problem with this. I havent bought anything yet but would have no hesitation to buy from him if i saw something i liked

• Upvote 7

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Them man u mentioned all use this site like any other user this guy just come on only 2 premote himself.

I'm not hating on anyone if I saw something I liked I would copp but I don't all I'm doin is giving my opinion sorry is that not allowed?

• Downvote 7

He comes here to sell a product he produces but the reason he gets soo much love is because of pretty much what M12.

Guy is always flexible with us man, throwing out discount codes left, right and centre. Man doesn't come here raping the forum, he does actually give something back, values the input he gets here.

Constructive criticism >>>your opinion

• Upvote 5