lmao it dont only happen in football

The Somalian

truss the Daily mail readers to say what middle britain really thinks

I still maintain this 'child' does not look 14; I don't know what the extensive checks were, but I would regard anything coming out of many African nations as suspect. I knew someone who used his younger brother's birth certificate to get into a youth team because he wasn't good enough for the adults.

- Josh, buckingham, 25/1/2011 13:50

He can sue them for defamation as the suggestion that he is older than he is has a tendency to lower him in the estimation of right-thinking members of society generally or the tendency to expose him to hatred, ridicule or contempt.

Who said VIP2 can't be revision

• Upvote 4

Guest M12 Part 2

Dailymail is full of scumbags.

Was reading in work. One comment was basically saying. He's an asylum seeker and should just be happy to be here. Should have no right to sue and also that the school should be applauded for acting on someone who wa potentially a risk to children. How can the guy get violated and they try say he should have no right to compensation and basically be called a potential paedo.

Country is mad.

• Upvote 3

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

suprised they actualy made this story, usually theyd just say he's 14 and leave it there, just plant the seed and watch it grow.

has the sun printed this?