Give Me An Example Of A Role Model In 2011

DJ Stashman

cos ur f*ckin tr0llin, and now ur tryna tr0ll again by gettin more attention from it

all u want is jus some never ending argument

just neg and move on

Not at all, Robert Mugabe is generally a role model for me, i ain't trying to tr0ll just wanted to understand why answers like Obama were regularly accepted and me saying Mugabe is negged, stop bandying the word tr0ll about when someone doesn't agree with the general opinion mate its silly.

cos ur f*ckin tr0llin, and now ur tryna tr0ll again by gettin more attention from it

all u want is jus some never ending argument

just neg and move on

Not at all, Robert Mugabe is generally a role model for me, i ain't trying to tr0ll just wanted to understand why answers like Obama were regularly accepted and me saying Mugabe is negged, stop bandying the word tr0ll about when someone doesn't agree with the general opinion mate its silly.

i agree he can be some sort of role model to stand up to corrupt foreign policies of bigger players

but not to do that and then do things to his own people like that

It depends on the individual. Cheryl Cole might be a role model for a working class girl growing up in England that wants to become a singer. To me she is an average singer that shot to fame because of her open personal life and looks.

Mark Zuckerberg may be a role model to people who have an exceptional level of intelligence but to me he is somebody that had a privileged upbringing which allowed him to develop the skills to create a billion dollar company in his early 20's. There arent too many parallels between his life and my life for me to say he is somebody I can aspire to emulate. The only thing I admire about him is that he isnt motivated by money which is an important lesson to learn.

• Upvote 2

It depends on the individual. Cheryl Cole might be a role model for a working class girl growing up in England that wants to become a singer. To me she is an average singer that shot to fame because of her open personal life and looks.

Mark Zuckerberg may be a role model to people who have an exceptional level of intelligence but to me he is somebody that had a privileged upbringing which allowed him to develop the skills to create a billion dollar company in his early 20's. There arent too many parallels between his life and my life for me to say he is somebody I can aspire to emulate. The only thing I admire about him is that he isnt motivated by money which is an important lesson to learn.

You sound like a bit of a hater. There are loads of Americans who had more privileged upbringings than Zuckerberg.

But they didn't all go on to make $6 billion

I do get waht you're saying though

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

as far as my role models go i can only think of my mum, its hard to find someone with the same kinda background who has achieved something in line with what i want to achieve, but i guess anyone whos worked hard to be successful is who i should be lookin at

i dunno maybe someone like Steve Jobs who was almost bankrupt when he was ousted from Apple, then he bought Pixar n turned it into a money machine, then went back to apple n brought out innovate products

i dnt wanna do any of that, but you can tell man tried hard, so just try hard