Seriouss...

Guest Awesome Kong

he'd have to search the forum quite hard though wouldn't he?

/

improper exposure of minors without permission might get the site in trouble

/

having Your yutes picture on facebook is a wasteman ting. having it as the profile pic is worse, and asking for paedophilia.

Guest M12 Part 2

lol i hope when he grows up a bit as a teeenager, he takes time out from his picky terrible hair and musings on which tyrone /damarcus comin into his yard, tousling his hair and mutttering 'good lad' upon leavin to buy some rizla and place a couple bets on the 4.30 at kempton , is his dad, and logs on vip2 and sees a pic of hsi mum chowing down on a c*ck meat sandwich

in that moment.. in that very nanosecond in time, he will know redefine the meaning of 'this cant be life'

id f*ck*ng love to be in the room with him as he crumbles into despair as he realises my mum is a bosh and his genetic make upis probably a mixture of 7 different mens sperm

many arab women get f*cked in the arse on many occasion before they find a husband. dem mums der

one indian girl was telling me bouth this. Bare of them are into anal so when they get married they are still "virgins" but really they've been bussing shines and getting ragged out from early.

Guest Awesome Kong

Disrespectful thread.

I agree that some stuff shouldn't have been said. I genuinely was enquiring about her because I think she's cool & heard she was expecting.

lol i hope when he grows up a bit as a teeenager, he takes time out from his picky terrible hair and musings on which tyrone /damarcus comin into his yard, tousling his hair and mutttering 'good lad' upon leavin to buy some rizla and place a couple bets on the 4.30 at kempton , is his dad, and logs on vip2 and sees a pic of hsi mum chowing down on a c*ck meat sandwich

in that moment.. in that very nanosecond in time, he will know redefine the meaning of 'this cant be life'

id f*ck*ng love to be in the room with him as he crumbles into despair as he realises my mum is a bosh and his genetic make upis probably a mixture of 7 different mens sperm

many arab women get f*cked in the arse on many occasion before they find a husband. dem mums der

one indian girl was telling me bouth this. Bare of them are into anal so when they get married they are still "virgins" but really they've been bussing shines and getting ragged out from early.

51S3H7AEZEL._SS500_.jpg

Guest Awesome Kong

FBO is a club, not a legitimate tag for people who've been on all the forums

The accounts that were on Flashback on the original vip were transfered here and had the FBO (Flash Back Original) on their account. That's why I assumed he was on here before. Being an FBO when not being on RWD is a bit :/

Exactly.

If she has beef aswell someone could recognise her yout and it'd be a madness.

made me chuckle

so is she wifed off then or having a pic of the youth as her fb pic a sign to tell man dem yes I go black in hope of someone making this baby their jacket as baby dad has done the usual black man thing and gone M.I.A?

• Downvote 1

can someone translate pls

basically he syaing

is the yute up to show man dem that she wants to f*ck black men, hence her mixed race yute

or is the yute up there to tell mandem that she's someone's babymother and to back off

if it's for the second reason, it only has an effect if the 3 of You are in the pic together, otherwise we assume You're a single mum anyway

and that's still assuming the guy in question doesn't move to girls when they're taken

why was this thread made tho?

Justin was thinking of making a female account as Serious, but wants to check he's clear to do so

now he knows Dave has her on facebook, so he's not going to, hopefully