When absent fathers reappear in your life

LuLu

Guest Sun Tzu

i know 1 mother and father going through this personallymy man was fully on this road ting and didn't give a f*ck about anything but since he come outta pen his changed himself and is fully looking to get himself back on track (which i think is 99% down to his child) but his babymother just uses the yute as an emotional tool; bitch isn't fit to be a motherand i have no doubt that when the child is old enough she's gonna fill her head with lies about the father not wanting to see her, etc.definitely happens quite abit and wouldn't shock me if it's on the sharp increase either

Guest Esquilax

I think the above happens when one or more of the people involved aren't emotionally mature, I'd imagine this isn't too uncommon in young marriages that fail early

• Downvote 2

Guest Supreme Allah

this is why i dont bareback lol.im always afraid of them takin my child away from me if we had one so i try and read people for some timesi dont really know if there are any signs that would ring the alarm, but i guess just her general behaviour and attititude?but even that is hard cos they could just switch up.i dunno, the world is f*cked

@ Dave. Trust no barebacking in this day n age with randoms.&Just makes me think, even when you think you've found wifey. Gotta assess her moral fibre, values and background she is coming from. All them scenarios I know of, the females have also come from single mother parental home. (my personal view) Thus do not understand the value of a father role to be played in there childs life other than a sperm donor.Combine that with Men also brought up with a single mother, who have never had that expsoure having a full time father in there life. Don't know how to be fathers themselves.Combine the above couple. (Looking at a hot mess) Obv im just highlighting more negatives here (and yes relationships do work, but the numbers game speaks for itself! (i dont have stats but get my drift)), but something that maybe overlooked or not given enough thought towards. People want the quick finger point blame game more time.Strap up!

@ vtecit is nothing new, has been going on for along timeprobably just noticing it more cos ur getting older an people ur age are experiencing this shiti know certain man in relationships cos they know if they leave that woman (even though she is an embarrassment) they will never see their kids againcertain have clocked thats the kind of woman they are dealing with, and they are lying in the bed they made

Guest THEREALTULSE

never seen my dad since I was 6he's tried to get in contact but i will stab him up if i ever see himthats why hes been told by relatives to stay clear unless he was to end up on hospital food

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Supreme Allah
Can't really imagine how you must feel as the only time my father has been absent has been when he was doing overtime at work to get me my first playstation when I was 10.Good luck though
C/S something like this
didnt even want man to buy me shitjust treat us like his kids n not beat up my mum/usits for the best though, and its mad how i have a step dad i see as my dad, this guy is some kind of heaven sent being, always on point and put a stop to any stupidness i was doing but didnt realise (im quite hard headed, but he did it right)guy raised me tbh, but I still feel like i should have had a relationship with my real dad, u know them ones where ur thinkin why the nigga couldnt just play happy families, its like building a massive lego wall and finding theres a brick missing, f*ck it though things kinda came out alright, mum says like once a year he tries to contact her to send him money or some sh*t, dnt even know whats wrong with his pay hes a f*ckin uni professor (in Africa).when it comes down to it ill defo adopt, not even just black kids, black, white, asian, everything man showed me I dont need to be a blood relative to get love and i call him my dad, so would be nothing for me to raise someone else's child like he diddnt even kno if ive posted this in here
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1