Week 27 & Champions League

Guest FA23

:rofl:Aris Salonika used this as shittys squad picture in there program :D39490_467325235568_640615568_6796762_7574648_n.jpg

The match programme for Manchester City’s Europa League tie with Aris Salonika was scrapped at the last minute after it emerged the Greek club had mistakenly printed a spoof team photograph of their English opponents.A few copies made it into circulation for Tuesday night’s game in Thessaloniki, but the bulk were withdrawn by embarrassed Aris officials when the blunder came to light.It appears the club’s programme designers had downloaded the digitally doctored team photo from the internet.Who's who? The spoof photo that made its way into the programmeStanding alongside Roberto Mancini and his players are a host of star names who have been linked with City at one time or another, including Wayne Rooney, Fernando Torres, Cristiano Ronaldo, Mesut Ozil and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.Amazingly, their suspicions were not aroused by another figure standing between James Milner and Joe Hart wearing a red and white striped hat and top to resemble the ‘Where’s Wally?’ character from the children’s book series.Aris desperately tried to cover up their mistake and, asked why there were no programmes available on the night, press officer Chrisanthos Tsaltidis simply said: ‘Big problem.’ City officials were made aware of the situation at an official UEFA function on the day of the game. They are said to have seen the funny side and did not ask for the programmes to be scrapped.

Sczeny is a ledge!!! :D :D :D

"My dad got sent off for punching Roberto Mancini in the face," he says. "It was in the European Cup-Winners' Cup quarter-final in 1991 and if you look on YouTube you will have confirmation. It's a very clear punch. He just went straight through him. I can't wait to play against Mancini now. Maybe he will remember."

Still i remember when Sho Case try tell me arsenal will never have a 3 man midfieldwith Cesc and nasri in the same teamtop d*ckhead....wish i could find the quotes
You said two man midfield.
Exactly, I said we could try them in a THREE (4-5-1) but he was talking about a TWO man midfield (4-4-2)Can't believe this clown is still wounded.
nah i understand you saying that it would probly never work and we would get overrunBUT! this sho case tryna talk sh*t to me like say it could NEVER EVER HAPPEN!
are you a f*ck*ng idiotquote me were I said he would come on for CescI said he would play with Cesc in centre mid.... twatAnd i got this guy tryna tell me 2 creative/attacking players cant play centre mid in a 4-4-2yh just like stephen Ireland & Elano didnt do for most of this season with City enitfool
Cesc and Nasri in a two together would be absolutely suicidal.
yh it would be suicidal i understand that...but i guarenteeat least 1 match we will line up like that.
lol @ the contradictionfirst it was "omg imagine them in central midfield, that would be like totally awesome"now its "suicidal"llow your backtracking and e-stutteringavi fully deserved
Topic link - just seen the following..
Still i remember when Sho Case try tell me arsenal will never have a 3 man midfieldwith Cesc and nasri in the same teamtop d*ckhead....wish i could find the quotes
You said two man midfield.
f*ck off i said two man midfield?f*ck outta here bring up the quotes cos thats some bullshiitabout two man midlfield
SNM

should have had a pic of him doing that pose, with the same tshirt on underneath in the pic, and so on
Looooooooooool180px-NO_U_cycle.gif
how long does this gif go on for, i was waitin for time and got bored