battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

I'd level up Jets too but its such a scramble to get in one in the first place i couldn't be bothered, thats why it Tank life for me.

It is jokes though in a tank. You have one game where you demolish a team and then in the next game everyone is gunning for you. I had one game where i had another tank and 3 engineers with RPGs on the opposing team raping me on a revenge tip.

Trust me that chopper is useless.

It is in the game to be shot down by Vipers and F18s.

/

Just waiting for weedman.

Thats exactly what happend, so easy, ffs

yo man add me ps3, EzusJezus im jumpin on nowwww

added, im going shop then ill play

I have learnt how to control the jets a bit more now. Turning is a lot better than before and all that.

But everyone else in the air has such leveled up Jets while I aint even got flares :( Get shot down ASAP

This.

gg's yday Element, got handled in some of those matches lol reckon we need one more in the team. MP* u on jumpin on tonite?

@ The One - Yeah GGs fam, was gonna pm you.! If you're happy with me rolling out as a medic, all I'd say to you is stay a little closer and if you're following and if we get to an objective/area that needs clearing, take the point and I'll hang back to revive you. You went in with the C4, keep it up.

Noticed you were using the M249 and bursting with it, defo the way to handle it. Try the AEK971 when you get the chance, it's an Assault strap, but defo one of the better weapons unlocked early on. Nice tight groupings even when spraying.