battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

Me and Skemar going on stupid runs with the USAS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Realising everyone has given up trying other guns and now EVERYONE is using a shotgun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I felt proud that we changed the whole game :lol: :lol:

You man need to start levelling your vehicles now your guns are up!

Been slipping in the tank, nearly got Thermal Camo, next up is Canister Shell (aka the Tank Shotty :lol:), sh*t looks fun. My IFV's are also gimped, so much stuff still to unlock :o

Almost unlocked Guided Missile for the Scout Chopper, it's peak for ground vehicles once I get that sh*t! Not the greatest with the machine guns on that ting, but still.

Viper though>>>

Good pilot plus a good gunner can completely turn the tides. Getting greazy with the ECM jammer, takes me time to get shot down :lol:

/

@ mp - I'll be on tonight, come gun for me brah! Bring flares if you can as I'm practicing with this ECM ting, let's beat that 50+ killstreak we managed :lol:

Been slipping in the tank, nearly got Thermal Camo, next up is Canister Shell (aka the Tank Shotty :lol:), sh*t looks fun. My IFV's are also gimped, so much stuff still to unlock :o

Almost unlocked Guided Missile for the Scout Chopper, it's peak for ground vehicles once I get that sh*t! Not the greatest with the machine guns on that ting, but still.

Viper though>>>

Good pilot plus a good gunner can completely turn the tides. Getting greazy with the ECM jammer, takes me time to get shot down :lol:

/

@ mp - I'll be on tonight, come gun for me brah! Bring flares if you can as I'm practicing with this ECM ting, let's beat that 50+ killstreak we managed :lol:

Guided missles are good... But I became a victim of Guided Rockets one time while flying the viper and they take the absolute piss. They don't even need to be locked on to you so your radar is quiet, next thing a bunch of rockets have taken you out from nowhere. I think I need the ECM jammer to stop them cuz my flares weren't doing anything at all :(

Viper though>>>

/

Guided missles are good... But I became a victim of Guided Rockets one time while flying the viper and they take the absolute piss. They don't even need to be locked on to you so your radar is quiet, next thing a bunch of rockets have taken you out from nowhere. I think I need the ECM jammer to stop them cuz my flares weren't doing anything at all :(

Yeah I got guided rockets in the Viper, don't use them much as I like running Stealth but would be good if used with a Stealth spec gunner. Do they work air to air then? I think they home in at the last minute, but you still need to aim roughly on target. Still ain't bagged a TV missile kill , I'm pissed :(

They're f*ck*ng hard to control, and the pilot has to be pretty much looking at the target you want to fire at for you to have a chance. One shot kill on tanks though still :lol: