The plain face

BlackaDaBerry

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

infact BAHAHAHnow i know...1 guy was chillin wiv us when my cuz n his boys were blazin in a park near my yard...this new guy is with 1 my cuz boys n he was tryina buss some "im a fake tourretes guy" joke...he got air everysingle time...the last time he did it...he got some humoungus (sp) plainface from every1 in the park n i started pissin all over the shop in laughter biggrin.gif

Some random person trying to make conversation when im waiting for the bus with my earphones IN  biggrin.gif
Them ones! Give them plainface and then look away making it very clear that you will not be removing the headphones.I hate when people do this. Only middle aged white people have ever done it to me (no stereotype). Doesn't being black count for anything any more!?

infact BAHAHAHnow i know...1 guy was chillin wiv us when my cuz n his boys were blazin in a park near my yard...this new guy is with 1 my cuz boys n he was tryina buss some "im a fake tourretes guy" joke...he got air everysingle timeLOL
na every1 was just talkin over himdidn't he get it the fist time?

• 1 month later...
Some random person trying to make conversation when im waiting for the bus with my earphones IN àbiggrin.gif
Them ones! Give them plainface and then look away making it very clear that you will not be removing the headphones.I hate when people do this. Only middle aged white people have ever done it to me (no stereotype). Doesn't being black count for anything any more!?
LOL this happened to me since as wellWaiting for the bus on my way to work in the morningOne old white woman talking about everyting like how the smoking ban is stupid, whats she's doing today, where i'm off to :D Going on like me and her are bredrinsCan't be rude to her doe but i still wouldve gave her the icon_neutral.gif