Where's Everyone Going This Summer?

Duppy

Guest Supreme Allah

Justin argues in some next way.

who was it that was upping either Justins or the person he was arguin with's grandad or mum or something?

anyone know what im on about? some ones sister or sutin got upped one time, cant even find the words to describe it

Someone upped a pic of you from your blog after you was saying you was a bit big or something, I was actually being nice to you then and you dissed me for paying compliment in a nice way and not as a perv.

/

LOL @ me talking about greek girl, that's so 2006. So I asked in TWO topics if they have a house and that means I go on about that? I did not mention malia or any of them places, this topic featured them, you brought it up and I mentioned you will get f*cked out there.

Dumb bitch, Emma was right you are a stupid little girl, about "I wont lay on my arse for no man" going on like she don't want to get married, have kids etc etc, them waste gash movement.

Also, your dog looks spasticated, wolves would be vex that it decended from them and would probably eat it. Hope it gets run over tbh.

LMFAO

:rofl:

Guest M12 Part 2

Justin argues in some next way.

who was it that was upping either Justins or the person he was arguin with's grandad or mum or something?

anyone know what im on about? some ones sister or sutin got upped one time, cant even find the words to describe it

Lol I remember this someone went in on his Sis and grandad bare photoshops. I have a feeling it was stabilo

Guest Yilmaz

He's an OK dude tbh. Just says what most people won't/are too stupid or naive to think. Afgoon is similar. Both making real life movements as well by the sounds of it

5 NEGS =

5.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Guest M12 Part 2

On a level why does people showing their disapproval to what you say/do make you man happy/laugh or whatever. I find it all a bit strange.

It's one thing not caring what people think. It's another one when it makes you happy that people think you're an oddball.

Guest Yilmaz

On a level why does people showing their disapproval to what you say/do make you man happy/laugh or whatever. I find it all a bit strange.

It's one thing not caring what people think. It's another one when it makes you happy that people think you're an oddball.

Cos it just shows how easily people can be manipulated even though it's a web forum.

You want to take it further?

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Cos it just shows how easily people can be manipulated even though it's a web forum.

But your not really manipulating people. I'm sure there's nobody at home losing sleep over posts or smashing keyboards etc.

Guest Yilmaz

But your not really manipulating people. I'm sure there's nobody at home losing sleep over posts or smashing keyboards etc.

depends how far u want to take the definition of manipulation

for the purposes of pedantry, you've obviously taken it to somewhere silly