Where's Everyone Going This Summer?

Duppy

Guest Fat Eric

If you was the man person on earth i would kill you, theres only so much someone can take when the conversation goes like -

Malia> wrestling> greek girls> magaluf> rwd> zante> wrestling> owning a car without owning a house> napa> malia> wrestlng.. and so forth.

LOLOL

Guest Awesome Kong

Someone upped a pic of you from your blog after you was saying you was a bit big or something, I was actually being nice to you then and you dissed me for paying compliment in a nice way and not as a perv.

/

LOL @ me talking about greek girl, that's so 2006. So I asked in TWO topics if they have a house and that means I go on about that? I did not mention malia or any of them places, this topic featured them, you brought it up and I mentioned you will get f*cked out there.

Dumb bitch, Emma was right you are a stupid little girl, about "I wont lay on my arse for no man" going on like she don't want to get married, have kids etc etc, them waste gash movement.

Also, your dog looks spasticated, wolves would be vex that it decended from them and would probably eat it. Hope it gets run over tbh.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Someone upped a pic of you from your blog after you was saying you was a bit big or something, I was actually being nice to you then and you dissed me for paying compliment in a nice way and not as a perv.

/

LOL @ me talking about greek girl, that's so 2006. So I asked in TWO topics if they have a house and that means I go on about that? I did not mention malia or any of them places, this topic featured them, you brought it up and I mentioned you will get f*cked out there.

Dumb bitch, Emma was right you are a stupid little girl, about "I wont lay on my arse for no man" going on like she don't want to get married, have kids etc etc, them waste gash movement.

Also, your dog looks spasticated, wolves would be vex that it decended from them and would probably eat it. Hope it gets run over tbh.

iLold

/

LMFAO

Guest Awesome Kong

kg i thought you and your bloke split up?

She's gassed, he's f*ck*ng her whilst he's got other bitches about, told her she can't move in because he wants an "independent woman" which actually meant he wants his place so he can mash next gash. Shes pissed!!!

• Upvote 3

Listen, i said nothing to you until you start pecking. I don't why you do that, i had no problem with you other than that.

You can call me a stupid little girl all you like but my life and all i have to show for it prove those words to be pure jealousy.

Of course i wanna get married and have kids but at 21 i don't wanna rely on anyone and the more money i make at this stage in my life the more i have at those later stages. There isn't only one kind of woman Justin and im sorry to say that were not all scared to live our lives without buckling at the pressure of sex.

This is life and there are endless opportunities, everywhere you go. It comes down to the person you are and until you go around the world and find out for a fact that every woman will have sex just because she is on holiday on one of these islands then i suggest you shut up about it.

/

We did split up for a while, that happens sometimes in relationships you know but if you care for each other you make it work.

I dont want to move in with him, we stay with each other most days of the week but both enjoy free time in our own spaces. He'd be a fool to mess around. Separate the men from the boys here Justin, your opinions are those of a boy.

As for my dog, she's probably worth more than your wardrobe and i think she's beautiful. Do you own a staff so that you look 'ard?

• Downvote 5

oi love i got a white staff and im a genuinely nice bloke

dnt put all us staff owners in the same bracket, they are amazing animals and great around children, brilliant family pets

Lol i've had a staff, i just hear all the time i should get a 'real dog'. A dog is a dog.

That's what I'm saying, man's t.rolling you nicely, got you pouring out all your business & sh*t, lol.

People gonna starting taking you for that E.A.S.E chick.

Na theres no info that people don't know already. Justin just hits a nerve with me.

All the other trolls i can bly but he does it good.

*slaps forehead*

Guest Awesome Kong

Kaygee, why am I jealous? PLEASE answer!!!

Also, I have more life experience than yourself + you seem very naive and stupid, borderline retard/slow.

Come on girl, first you say you want to be independent then say you want marriage etc etc yet you allow your boy to mug you off, f*ck other bitches and try act all ignorant to it with "he must be mad to cheat on me."

With regards to your nasty mutt, if it is worth more than my wardrobe then you're pissed. Allow buying a dog that gets bullied by cats. Your dog can't defend you walking down the street, certain people would kick it in its spasticated jaw and stamp on its head to kill it. Your dog is sh*t, you just keep it in your bag and let it piss and sh*t in it. You must stink of dog!

But Kaygee, you are a buckler, you like the attention, putting up pics of your body for mans to perv over proves it. Your an attention seeking whore. You probably was pissed I wasn't perving on you when I made those comments about your body, thats why you got vex...it all comes together!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Fat Eric

/

LMFAO