GOIN FACES

Hank Moody

Don't get him started. Leave him to make comments about how nobody can achieve anything while pretending to be a homosexual and a random mixed race guy he found on the Internet.

are you referring to me u prick?? ur just a yilmaz in training tbh, you are more quoted about telling people they shouldnt or cannot be doing this and that

giving useless financial advice and the what on here.

if i attack someone its for good reason. posting hullabalooos about what youve achieved doesnt mean sh*t. useless c*nt

look i tried not to say nuttin but cant bothered to hold it in

personally nems i think ur full of sh*t, u sound like one them guys who knows alot but dont live it,

owned a club, REALLY but wont say what one or no deets or nothing? sounds like bollox

and u claimed a A5 which i said was bollox and u choose not to prove that either

u can say all u like that u dont need E-rating etc but anyone could claim anything, proof is the diference

to me i dont think it could really be true, lets be honest man beat the ting after u twice and u negotiated ur safety on road?

a man like that having part of a club in my mind would get knapped on a weekly, bare pressure man dem up in the place taking the piss

tables after partys paying for nothing, i seen what it takes to keep the wolves at bay when hawks and them had question bar on coldharbour lane, i dont think ur built like that...

this aint a send its my opinion. i invite you to prove me otherwise if you can and i truely hope u do

coz this is as bad as lying about p*ssy if not worse,

personally nems i think ur full of sh*t, u sound like one them guys who knows alot but dont live it,

owned a club, REALLY but wont say what one or no deets or nothing? sounds like bollox

and u claimed a A5 which i said was bollox and u choose not to prove that either

u can say all u like that u dont need E-rating etc but anyone could claim anything, proof is the diference

to me i dont think it could really be true, lets be honest man beat the ting after u twice and u negotiated ur safety on road?

a man like that having part of a club in my mind would get knapped on a weekly, bare pressure man dem up in the place taking the piss

tables after partys paying for nothing, i seen what it takes to keep the wolves at bay when hawks and them had question bar on coldharbour lane, i dont think ur built like that...

this aint a send its my opinion. i invite you to prove me otherwise if you can and i truely hope u do

OH MY GOD... HANK MOODY EMPTIED THE CLIP ON DAT 1

kapow.gif

you sound upset bruv.....LOL

firstly im not going to drop the name of the place because all you would need to do was google it and through the council licensing aplications commitee hearings which for some reason are cached online you could find out my government name alongside one of my former partners so that aint happening...i dont put my mug on the net, my facebook email and i definiitely aint posting no pictures....sorry to dissapoint

secondly out of all the clubs that you know, how many club owners do you know?...... nine times out of ten your average raver might know the promoter even the manager but most club owners stay in the background so you debating whether im built for the drama that comes with running a club is a bit of a silly point

when you first apply for a license from the council you will get a visit from the feds in the form of the borough licensing unit and a safer neighbourhoods team if they have one, first thing they do is take names of everyone involved(obviously to run your deets) and bearing in mind they think everything is on point they wont oppose your licensing application

the first thing they will tell you is something that you have pointed out man will test you , unfortunately what you said happened at your friends place is common and ive heard much worse.... they will tell you that a club or bar is only as strong as the people running the door, whether the club owner is an OG or a neek dont come into it as much..

The first thing you do is have a Face at the door, that is more important than any hench doorman....and we had a face at our door so we werent violated , obviously we had the usual drama but that was it... area dons will always show more respect to a face rather than any random security also when you have a face at the door he knows the man them that he will let in without queuing , that can get in for free or get a discount on bottles, thats how the politics of the game is the face knows who gets looked after and who doesnt..

Im not from Brixton or those sides but im quite shocked you mentioned that Hawk was having problems running that place, I assume you are talking about Hawk that does security and If God forbid I was running a place around there he is the first Face I would have thought of.. If i couldnt get Hawk I would have got Cliff who knows everyone, or even the Twins ..... I doubt its the same Hawk because this guy and his firm are good

as in they done there ting, and kept them at bay, handled it right

all what ur saying is smart talk and that but proves nothing,

I know how to make a cake, it don't make me a chef ^_)

• Downvote 2

DNNO Y UR JUSTIFYING URSELF NEM

he needed to. yday i wasnt in the mood today i amnemesis always jumps into topics making claims that were uncalled for.he does it alot, and if its the same nemesis from RWD...this is his track recordwhat hank moody did about the car topic was completely justified.no one asked nem to jump in and claim he has the same car, ok youve got it..all he was asked to do was to post a pic of the dashboardwhether it was asked to catch him out or not, what better way to silence him than to get up from pc..take your iphone4 (for a man of his "stature" surely he must have at least NINE lying about the house if man like dave has 3 mobile phone contracts)click click , upload....boom. case closed.hank had to ask like 4 times, then he disappeared, did the old "oh let me go post in other threads so that it doesnt look like im dodging" trick..........:/ why?you cant come back from that and choose to post generic so called insider information when YOU chose to put yourself in the spotlight all the timehe repeats it again today by even writing more mills and boons. i also believe that he's chatting more fiction than facts, a pattern was established time ago. we're not begging anyone for money or inspiration, the only person we all want to be like is Brisco, so when someone keeps knocking the tank dont get mad when you get asked to show whats IN the tank.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Bruv lets be serious for a second.... Im seeing an exposure topic on the frontpage with man talking about how hes banging a next mans girl, when you dont but your personal business online sh*t like that dont happen to you, we all have stupid sh*t weve done , people that dont like us etc if man knows your name the next thing you know some c*nt is putting your business out there spreading lies about you..

you post a pic of your car mans gonna say it aint yours or its a rental, post a pic of your girl mans gonna say hes banged her or even worse them online detectives are gonna try hunt out her deets and start sh*t.....

unless you are doing it for financial gain putting out your personal business on the net is a mugs game even worse doing it just because someone you dont know or dont care about wants to call you a liar makes you an even bigger mug...

maybe you thought i was trying to give it the big talk by saying i owned a club to me i was just telling the truth

the real point i was trying to make is certain things are easily achievable if your 'e focused, I know a lot of people with the £20k car £5k watch spending at least £500 a weekend on raving...if I got the right deal i could open a bar for under £15k if i really wanted to

Sometimes when you want to do a project certain people will shoot it down and give you a million reasons why it will fail and why it wont work, you sound like one of those guys and i aint sending, people with that attitude will never succeed...

my philosophy is if it fails so f*ck*ng what? ....ive been broke before i know what it feels like ill be broke again and climb back up the ladder

the most difficult part of business sometimes is not raising the money or having the know how and acumen its having confidence in yourself and finding the motivation to see through your plans while 90% of the people around you think you will flop and actually hope for it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Bruv lets be serious for a second.... Im seeing an exposure topic on the frontpage with man talking about how hes banging a next mans girl, when you dont but your personal business online sh*t like that dont happen to you, we all have stupid sh*t weve done , people that dont like us etc if man knows your name the next thing you know some c*nt is putting your business out there spreading lies about you..

you post a pic of your car mans gonna say it aint yours or its a rental, post a pic of your girl mans gonna say hes banged her or even worse them online detectives are gonna try hunt out her deets and start sh*t.....

unless you are doing it for financial gain putting out your personal business on the net is a mugs game even worse doing it just because someone you dont know or dont care about wants to call you a liar makes you an even bigger mug...

maybe you thought i was trying to give it the big talk by saying i owned a club to me i was just telling the truth

the real point i was trying to make is certain things are easily achievable if your 'e focused, I know a lot of people with the £20k car £5k watch spending at least £500 a weekend on raving...if I got the right deal i could open a bar for under £15k if i really wanted to

Sometimes when you want to do a project certain people will shoot it down and give you a million reasons why it will fail and why it wont work, you sound like one of those guys and i aint sending, people with that attitude will never succeed...

my philosophy is if it fails so f*ck*ng what? ....ive been broke before i know what it feels like ill be broke again and climb back up the ladder

the most difficult part of business sometimes is not raising the money or having the know how and acumen its having confidence in yourself and finding the motivation to see through your plans while 90% of the people around you think you will flop and actually hope for it

Trolegged

• Downvote 1