GOIN FACES

Hank Moody

look i tried not to say nuttin but cant bothered to hold it in

personally nems i think ur full of sh*t, u sound like one them guys who knows alot but dont live it,

owned a club, REALLY but wont say what one or no deets or nothing? sounds like bollox

and u claimed a A5 which i said was bollox and u choose not to prove that either

u can say all u like that u dont need E-rating etc but anyone could claim anything, proof is the diference

to me i dont think it could really be true, lets be honest man beat the ting after u twice and u negotiated ur safety on road?

a man like that having part of a club in my mind would get knapped on a weekly, bare pressure man dem up in the place taking the piss

tables after partys paying for nothing, i seen what it takes to keep the wolves at bay when hawks and them had question bar on coldharbour lane, i dont think ur built like that...

this aint a send its my opinion. i invite you to prove me otherwise if you can and i truely hope u do

coz this is as bad as lying about p*ssy if not worse,

as in they done there ting, and kept them at bay, handled it right

all what ur saying is smart talk and that but proves nothing,

I know how to make a cake, it don't make me a chef ^_)

Bruv lets be serious for a second.... Im seeing an exposure topic on the frontpage with man talking about how hes banging a next mans girl, when you dont but your personal business online sh*t like that dont happen to you, we all have stupid sh*t weve done , people that dont like us etc if man knows your name the next thing you know some c*nt is putting your business out there spreading lies about you..

you post a pic of your car mans gonna say it aint yours or its a rental, post a pic of your girl mans gonna say hes banged her or even worse them online detectives are gonna try hunt out her deets and start sh*t.....

unless you are doing it for financial gain putting out your personal business on the net is a mugs game even worse doing it just because someone you dont know or dont care about wants to call you a liar makes you an even bigger mug...

maybe you thought i was trying to give it the big talk by saying i owned a club to me i was just telling the truth

the real point i was trying to make is certain things are easily achievable if your 'e focused, I know a lot of people with the £20k car £5k watch spending at least £500 a weekend on raving...if I got the right deal i could open a bar for under £15k if i really wanted to

Sometimes when you want to do a project certain people will shoot it down and give you a million reasons why it will fail and why it wont work, . you sound like one of those guys and i aint sending, people with that attitude will never succeed..

my philosophy is if it fails so f*ck*ng what? ....ive been broke before i know what it feels like ill be broke again and climb back up the ladder

the most difficult part of business sometimes is not raising the money or having the know how and acumen its having confidence in yourself and finding the motivation to see through your plans while 90% of the people around you think you will flop and actually hope for it

This soo true.

• Downvote 1

This sh*t is embarassing.

Nem, just stop man. Either you did or you didn't own a club or you do or don't do your thing, but even if you upped proof someone will complain anyways.

• Downvote 1

Guest Safe_Haven

personally nems i think ur full of sh*t, u sound like one them guys who knows alot but dont live it,

owned a club, REALLY but wont say what one or no deets or nothing? sounds like bollox

and u claimed a A5 which i said was bollox and u choose not to prove that either

u can say all u like that u dont need E-rating etc but anyone could claim anything, proof is the diference

to me i dont think it could really be true, lets be honest man beat the ting after u twice and u negotiated ur safety on road?

a man like that having part of a club in my mind would get knapped on a weekly, bare pressure man dem up in the place taking the piss

tables after partys paying for nothing, i seen what it takes to keep the wolves at bay when hawks and them had question bar on coldharbour lane, i dont think ur built like that...

this aint a send its my opinion. i invite you to prove me otherwise if you can and i truely hope u do

pmsl

Bruv lets be serious for a second.... Im seeing an exposure topic on the frontpage with man talking about how hes banging a next mans girl, when you dont but your personal business online sh*t like that dont happen to you, we all have stupid sh*t weve done , people that dont like us etc if man knows your name the next thing you know some c*nt is putting your business out there spreading lies about you..

you post a pic of your car mans gonna say it aint yours or its a rental, post a pic of your girl mans gonna say hes banged her or even worse them online detectives are gonna try hunt out her deets and start sh*t.....

unless you are doing it for financial gain putting out your personal business on the net is a mugs game even worse doing it just because someone you dont know or dont care about wants to call you a liar makes you an even bigger mug...

maybe you thought i was trying to give it the big talk by saying i owned a club to me i was just telling the truth

the real point i was trying to make is certain things are easily achievable if your 'e focused, I know a lot of people with the £20k car £5k watch spending at least £500 a weekend on raving...if I got the right deal i could open a bar for under £15k if i really wanted to

Sometimes when you want to do a project certain people will shoot it down and give you a million reasons why it will fail and why it wont work, you sound like one of those guys and i aint sending, people with that attitude will never succeed...

my philosophy is if it fails so f*ck*ng what? ....ive been broke before i know what it feels like ill be broke again and climb back up the ladder

the most difficult part of business sometimes is not raising the money or having the know how and acumen its having confidence in yourself and finding the motivation to see through your plans while 90% of the people around you think you will flop and actually hope for it

i have had two business of my own? so calling me a hater seams just a way to get out of and justfy a lie that is snowballing

the 1st was a clothes shop on ferndale rd brixton nextdoor to and part of frank johnsons, they had the boxing department and i could seen it had not been used for a few years other then as storage. i made the owners a offer seeing as they was family friends of mines, i took it on a trial 6 months basis to see how i went, personally i was sick of flying either to kings road or selfridges/harrods late on a friday to have something fresh to wear on the weekend and as most man dem did the same so i opened a high end t-shirt jeans shop local

it did ok could have been better but the business was young and not everyone in brixton wants to pay £100+ for t shirts so i had a limited customer base was basically man dem i knew,

at the end of summer the owner of frank johnsons told me she was selling up and that if i wanted to sta it would basically cost me double

as i was only paying £800 a month all in but with them closed i would need to pay my own business rate and insurance and electric internet phone etc so it didnt really make sense so i thought with a better foot location i would do better, had a closing sale and came outta it 8K ahead, not life changing amount of money, but did ok over the summer got back my investment and gained experience,

No body tried to come bully the shop, take garms on tick/help there self..

i didnt have no "man dem scarecrow" on the door. just handled things and kept it moving

now i have put that out there, anyone from brix on here could easiely say, hang on i remember that shop, oh yea that was my man , he's not gassing...

its a simple as that my boy... feel free to follow my lead. if not, dead ur noise

picture004rj.jpg

picture006gu.jpg

picture007jz.jpg

picture008o.jpg

picture014b.jpg

picture015sg.jpg

picture023vc.jpg

• Upvote 4