EUROMILLIONS

Thizz

The chances of winning the Euromillions are 1 in 116,531,800.

Then when you factor in how a lot of people use Birthdays, memorable dates as a way of picking their numbers I reckon it's fair to say a lot of people are only picking numbers from 1 to 31.

They don't really need to fix it tbh.

Them odds dont mean anything because thats off 1 ticket winning.. Factoring in that there are millions and millions of tickets means the odds for the lottery to be won by anybody is a lot lower.. Then the odds keep getting smaller and smaller with each roll over.. Thats why more often than not it only rolls over a couple times cuz the chances of no one winning it say 5 times in a row are prob slim

I already pointed that out first a few pages ago.. But the more people that play the odds on the lottery being won go down.. Your individual chances dont change but the chances of a roll over etc do..

The chance of a roll over may be fair.. But each time the odds of another roll over get slimmer and slimmer.. 5 roll overs isnt likely so COULD be fixed

I already pointed that out first a few pages ago.. But the more people that play the odds on the lottery being won go down.. Your individual chances dont change but the chances of a roll over etc do..

The chance of a roll over may be fair.. But each time the odds of another roll over get slimmer and slimmer.. 5 roll overs isnt likely so COULD be fixed

Ahh I see what you mean

Fam.. Saying the odds on YOU winning the lottery is 272737378283833/1 has no relation to the odds of the lottery being won by anybody..

Its not hard to understand.. Them big odds are for 1 combination of numbers to win but millions of different combinations are played

@dave

ill re-read this when i wake up

Put it this way

If the lottery was 1million/1 (a million different combinations of numbers, 500k people played it each with a different combination of numbers.. The chances of the that lottery being won would be evens because theres a 50% chance, so saying "it cant be fixed its a million/1" would be pointless in a discussion about roll overs

Thats enough internet tonight for me anyway